TWENTY TWO

FINALE
Song for chapter; Appreciated~ Rixton.

It's been two days. Ethan's still staying here.It's been easy on him staying here. Plus I like having him and Jackson round.

Today was the start of the summer holidays for the kids so I didn't have to go in. Ethan said the three of us should go for a beach day as it's very hot and sunny.

I don't know what was going on with me and Ethan but I wanted things to happen, I wanted to be able to call him mine. After I poured my heart out to him and had sex with him, I want to be able to tell all my friends that he's mine that he is the one I sleep next to at night.

I was getting ready in my bathroom when I saw Ethan in the reflection of the mirror, he came and stood behind me wrapping his arms around me.

"You look beautiful" he said kissing my neck. I turned around to face him and he lifted me up on to the counter. We locked eyes for a solid 20 seconds before we smashed our lips together.

With that it turned into a heated make out session.

"Daddy! Daddy!" We heard a voice shout as Jackson ran into the room. Ethan instantly picked  him up and stood up straight.

"There's my handsome man" he said looking at Jackson in the mirror.
Their relationship was so cute and probably the best relationship I've seen between a boy and his father.
__________
We got the the beach and laid our towels down. Ethan started to put sun cream on Jackson while I was putting it on my legs.

"You coming in the water?" Ethan asked still looking at what he was doing.
"Maybe later, I want to get the sun on me first" I replied laying down on the towel, closing my eyes. I eventually fell asleep.
________
"Hey sleepy" I heard Ethan say as my eyes barely opened. I sat up fully and saw that he had flowers in his hands.
"For me?" I questioned pointing to the flowers he instantly smiled and nodded his head.

I took the flowers and put them to my nose to smell them. They were beautiful.

"I love you Naomi" he said out of the blue causing my head to tilt up and look at him.

I sat there staring into his eyes, he was sincere, he meant it. This was it, this was happening, the boy that I fell in love with when I was 16 who left me and found me again.

"I love you too" I said smiling at him. Our lips collided and I couldn't be more happier until Jackson runs over and hugs us both. I was definitely the happiest I could be.

I was part of a little family.
But if it wasn't for the coincidences that happened would I even be here.
If I didn't go to that party, If I didn't see him in that coffee shop, if he didn't move to my school, if he didn't come back, if he didn't take Jackson to school that day.

Would this even be real?

~The End~

Thank you for reading this book/story. I hope you liked it.