TWO

Song for chapter; lights down low~ MAX

MONDAY.

I sat down in the uncomfortable chairs that the school had never once thought about replacing. I was probably the only one in the class not talking about this bitch fight that had happened earlier in the day at lunch.

Two girls, Lydia Rose and Jaylee Jackson had a fight about a boy, petty shit that I tend to stay away from. It's fun to watch and laugh at but when your the one in the fight or being bitched about then you have a problem.

A lot of people in this school would say there my friend but I wouldn't reciprocate the feeling. In my mind I only have one true friend and that is Peyton, I can trust her with my life.
____________
Physics had dragged on and the bell finally went, thank goodness it was time to go home. I got out of the class room and fast walked all the way to my car in the car park.

I had hopped in the drivers seat and tossed my bag in the passenger side, I plugged the aux cord in my phone and hit shuffle on my playlist.

I drove while blasting out the lyrics to sicko mode by travis Scott 2 while pulling into the Starbucks car park.

I walked inside to see I had got there before the line starts getting crazy long and mentally gave myself a high five.

I walked up to the counter and started getting my purse out of my bag.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks how can I- hey!" My head bobbed up as I heard a familiar voice.

It was him, Ethan I think was his name, from the party.

"Your that girl from the party right?" He asked smiling at me. "Naomi?" He continued.

"That's me" I said showing no emotion on my face.

"So what would you like?" He asked cutting right to the point to avoid the awkwardness. I told him my order which was a; iced vanilla latte with almond milk. "Coming right up" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes as he walked away. There's one thing you should probably know about me before you judge me, I don't like people, that's why I only have one friend. Why? You may ask, well, I've learned the more people you let in your life, the more can walk out and just leave. And yes that is from experience, too much experience.

He handed me my drink and dropped me a little wink as I was about to walk away, it made me chuckle but I soon snapped out and rolled my eyes.

I got back in my car and as soon as I was about to pull out of the parking space I heard a knocking on my window, I look to my left and jumped as I saw Ethan again, I rolled down my window to see him with a big grin on his face.

"Er, you dropped this" he said handing me a piece of folded paper while scratching his head like he was nervous.

"No I didn't" I tried to hand it back to him.

"I know" he smiled again. "I just needed an excuse to give you my number" as he said that he shouted bye and ran back into the coffee shop.

I unfolded the piece of paper to see his number written down, I contemplated chucking it out the window then i thought to myself for a second.

Why is he trying so hard? He barely knows me.

~to be continued~