TWENTY

Song for chapter; Bad Intentions~ Niykee Heston

We bursted into the bedroom, still glued into the kiss. I took my jacket off and my shoes and Ethan picked me up while my legs wrapped around his torso.

He placed me gently on the bed. I was so into the kiss I didn't want to stop.

"Wait wait wait." He pulled away and looked at me confused. "What about Haley?" I asked as i was replaying the last 5 minutes of us kissing in my head.
"Did she not tell you?" He looked at me with even more confusion.

I shook my head sitting up as he looked down.
"She left me" he said in a low toned voice, almost like he was ashamed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't kn-" I tried to finish but he cut me off.
"Its not your fault" he said "sorry if I came on too strong" he continued.

"Are you kidding me?" I questioned him while he looked at me confused. "I have been crazy about you since I met you six years ago" I blurted out.

"You have?" He questioned almost like it was impossible for someone to love him.

"Duh!" I chuckled. "Why do you think I came here?" He smiled at me and leaned in quickly making me squeal.
"Jackson's taking a nap so we have a while" he said making me giggle.

"Okay" I said agreeing.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I contemplated saying no, it wasn't my first time, it was just my first time with Ethan.

Butterflies were running through my stomach and I couldn't help but swallow the dryness in my throat.
"Yes" I said as we quickly reunited our lips.

I tugged on his shirt to indicate for him to take it off and he did, my eyes were glued onto his abs, his hand rested on my cheek with his thumb stroking it.
His body weight was pushed against mine but it still wasn't close enough. I wanted to be closer to him.
I took my top of and it flung somewhere else on the room.

I pushed him on the bed so I could go on top, I started fiddling with his belt trying to get it off. I could tell it was making him frustrated as he was groaning.

I got it off and undid his jeans and pulled them down along with his Tommy Hilfiger boxers. His dick slapped his abs. He was Big!

He looked at me and gave me a smirk, we moved around so he was on top again and proceeded to take my jeans off and leave me in my matching red lace bra and thong.

"Your so hot" he whispered, I blushed and he pulled me up and started undoing my bra.

He took it off and stared at my breasts in amazement like it was the first time he had seen a pair of boobs.
I laid back down and he started taking my thong of slowly, teasing me.

He leant over me to go to the bed side table. He took out a foil packet and ripped it open with his teeth. The way he watched himself roll it on was hot and made me melt.

He looked at me one last time for reassurance that this was still okay with me. I nodded, I did want this, I've wanted this for a long time and now that I have it I'm not letting this moment go. He looked down at his dick while he inserted it.

He was big, so I was obviously gonna feel pain and there's no doubt that I already did and he wasn't even all the way in.

I scrunched my face up as he continued to push in.

"You okay?" He asked not moving.
"Yes" i said witch wasn't completely true but I knew the pain would go away.

And with that the pace was going up and up and that pain turned into pleasure. He placed his hand on the headboard behind me to get more stable.

Moans and profanity's were coming from both of our mouths. I pushed him on his back and got on top to ride him.

His head went back as he moaned and arched his back. I picked up the pace and went fast.

I felt this knot in the pit of my stomach and new that I was gonna reach my high and by the looks of it so was Ethan. We road out our highs and I got off of him and laid next to him.

"Shit, if I'd known what I was missing out on I would have never left" he said making me chuckle. I snuggled up to him trying to get to sleep. Ethan kissed my forehead, getting comfortable, spooning me.
"I love you Naomi" my eyes widened.

I love you too, why didn't I say it! I had the chance.

~to be continued~