FOUR

Song for chapter; daddy issues~ The Neighbourhood

FRIDAY.
"I can't believe your not aloud to come, It won't be the same without you" Payton said on the phone to me as I was in the car on my way to school.

"I know but mother's orders, you know what my mum can get like" i said rolling my eyes at the thought of my mum getting mad at me for the stupidest things sometimes.

"Yeah I guess, okay well I'm nearly at school I'll see ya later" she said as she hung up.
___________
It was not lunch and I was in the line to get my food, I hear a bunch of screaming as I was about to get my food and I look behind me.

There was a bunch of girls around one table like they were crowding someone but I couldn't see who.

I got my food and sat down with Peyton in the same table we sit at everyday.

"What's that about?" I asked her while playing with my salad.

"Theres a new guy" she replied and I nodded as a response of 'ok'.
______________
I got home and chucked my bags on the floor and my keys on the table next to the door, the house was silent.

"Mum?" I said as I walked towards the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen/dining room to see my mum and one other lady at the table.

"Sweetheart your just in time to have dinner" she said as I went to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

"I'm gonna have a quick shower okay" I said to my mum as I walked past her I kissed the top of her head and went up stairs.

As I was about to open the bathroom door someone did it for me but when I saw this person walk out of my bathroom I couldn't believe my eyes.

"You!" Ethan said as he was smiling, he was obviously happy to see me.

"Me!" I said sarcastically and he started chuckling.

"I guess I'll see you down stairs" he shot me a smirk and walked past me and down the stairs.

Why is he even trying still? Can't he tell I'm not interested.

That damn smirk.

After my shower and getting ready I went down stairs wearing a pair of yellow plaid pants and a long sleeve dark pink top.

I went in the kitchen to see my mum and her friend; Lisa I think her name was standing with a glass of wine in there hands and laughing.

"Hey hunny dinner will be served in a couple of minutes Ethan's in the living room, go say hi" she said with a great big smile on her face.

Even though I don't like the kid I had to do what my mum says, I don't want to embarrass her while she has friend round and especially if there's a hot guy in my house.

Ew! Did I just? Ugh whatever.

I walking into the living room to see Ethan sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Nice to see you've made yourself comfortable" i said making him jump then laugh.

"You scared me" he said still chuckling.

"How does your mu"he cut me off.

"I know I was thinking the same thing, what a coincidence though" he smiled.

Not gonna lie, he's hot, but he's also really nice and cute, you don't get many boys like that around.

"Kids! Dinner!" Shouted my mum as we got up from the couch and walked to the dining room, while I felt a hand go to my butt, my face went red and I grabbed his hand and took it off of my body.

~to be continue~