Prologue_Alexander Black

Alexander Black, 30, is a famous and successful businessman.

He owns a number of clubs, casinos, shopping malls, hotels, and a few clothing brands. He also owns a famous news network channel in L.A., have connections with politicians, Underworld mafias and non-state actors. There is nothing he can't get.
With all this power and money he was also bestowed with a perfect body and face. Getting women to his bedroom was never an effort for him.

A lot of people mistook him as a gentleman that he certainly was not. Inner him is a control freak. He enjoys when people stutter in front of him. He likes it that wherever he goes people literally worship him. He always found it amusing and funny when people are in need, or someone pleads him.

Whatever he does become a trend.
There was nothing he has not tried out yet. And at this stage of life, he believes that there is nothing he has not seen.

He does things and says things without giving second thoughts. Without caring what others think.

He was spoiled by his loving parents from a very early age. He always wanted things in his ways.
His father is a famous millionaire in Australia.

His mother passed away when he was 10. His father married for the second time and still lives in Australia. He has a stepbrother and a stepsister. He was 17 when he moved to the US and open the same brands after his graduation that his father owned in the home country. But after a short while got caught up in bad company and gambling become his life. But luck was always on his side and his interest shifted to Casinos.

His relation with his father got strained and he ends up being disowned by his own father. So, he never visited them and talk about them after that.

He does whatever he wants to do and whenever he wants to do. He has some people he calls his buddies but inside him, he is of view that even they are no match for him. So, he only hangs out with them when he feels like it.

He is short-tempered and impulsive which make people think thousand times before they start speaking in front of him. Because once he is annoyed people suffer. So, no one ever tries to get on his bad side.

Plz vote and give comments before proceeding further.
Have a good day, fellas.
Do vote and comment if you want super speedy uploads.