Dessert

Again unedited chapter. was hell busy but I will remove all the mistakes by tomorrow night
Read it then if grammar mistakes irk you.
Lots of love
Stay bless

*****************

Though he was expecting Alicia from last fifteen mins she was still not here. And now, he was losing his patience. But then his secretary called to inform him that Alicia, Chris, and Monica are here to see him.

What? He thought. It was not every day that she brought any company with her.

He let them in. All of them were wearing long robes. They just left their shooting and came here to check on him.

"Why the hell on the earth you left the shooting? I am the one paying for it. I wasn't fucking dying here that you people came running."

Three of them were very famous models having millions of followers but Alex was the one with the power of making them or destroying them in the industry.

The silence ruled until his office phone buzzed.

"Yes," He shouted in his receiver.
"Sir, someone is here," Some woman said with quite a hesitation.

"Who?" He growled.
"Your wife, she said she brought you lunch."

"She said, what?" He asked astonished.

"She said she is Mrs. Black and that she brought you lunch." She said with hesitation but when she didn't get any response she continued.

"If you say I can deal with her....." He cut her secretary saying "Escort her to my office, personally." He said piquing the interest in the audience he had.

Not so later after his call ended his office door opened revealing Jane in a cocktail dress with a lunch box.

She looked a little taken aback with the company he had but then her gaze was held by an old familiar face.

"Chris," She whispered.
"Jane? Jane Anderson?" He said like he was trying to confirm.

"Wow, you look pretty," Chris said but then their little moment was disturbed by Alex's voice.

"Hey, hon, you know him?"

Jane saw Alex coming to her and the next thing she felt was his mouth on her lips to give a small peck. She blinked twice and looked at Alex who surprisingly looked so happy. Is he not mad anymore? She thought as she felt his hand on her lower back.

"Yea, we were school mates," Jane said the words looking at Alex. Still wondering why is he smiling?

"Yea," Chris replied.
"What are you doing here in L.A? We should meet up" Chris continued.

"She is my wife here in L.A, this is what she is doing and the last time I checked you got a very tight schedule." Alex almost shouted but Alex always shouted so it didn't matter. Those three people had their eyes wide open. They need some time to let this thing sink in, that Alex was not offering when he said.

"What will you three take to leave a newlywed couple alone?" He questioned.

Alicia walks to Alex and giving him a hug she said, "Congrats, Mr. Black, I wish you to have a happy married life."

She didn't spare a glance to Jane but that didn't affect Jane at all. Her point of worries changed in a matter of seconds. If Chris new that she is married this news can reach to her hometown. She noticed them leaving but still didn't know what to do with the situation.

"Why did you tell them?" Jane asked.
"Were you two in a relationship?" Alex asked.

"Because that was the truth," Alex replied.
"No," Jane replied.