Day 1...Part (2)

Thank you to all my readers for their wait.

He let out a loud laugh. "Don't worry. We are good now. But I expect my wife to be out in 15. I have a surprise for you." He said with a little smile on his face and left.

She just stood there. And once she was sure that he was out of the bathroom she let her body sink into the floor. The shower was still running. So, she didn't care about being loud when she cried her heart out. She was scared and couldn't think straight. She only wanted to get away from him.

She stared at her hands which were holding the wall just a moment ago. And then she looked at her body covered with the marks. The soreness she was feeling in between her legs was a reminder of what just happened. She could still feel his hands grabbing and handling her back. Without her knowing she tried to rinse her hands under the running shower. Her bruised wrists had his handprints. It was not enough. So, she tried to get up. It took an effort to get up straight but once she was under shower she let the steaming hot water hit her skin.

She wanted to feel clean. She tried to rinse her whole body. She grabbed the body wash and almost emptied the bottle on her hands. And tried to wash away his touch with all that lather. After making sure that her whole body and hairs were thoroughly clean, she felt somewhat different. His scent was everywhere on her. She was using his body wash. What else she was expecting? But still, she wanted to feel clean again. It was when his words echoed in her brain. You are more soiled than this bedsheet right now. She broke into tears again as the water rinse all the lather off her body. Then it struck in her mind. He said 15 mins. She already knew that she had taken more than 15 mins. But she couldn't care.

She turned off the shower and took slow steps out of the shower. The first thing she noticed was the shirt which was dumped on the floor just before she was taken by him under the shower. Her whole body was dripping water so she moved to where clean towels were racked while taking little steps. She took one towel and dried herself. A large six feet mirror was in front of her showing her whole neck, collarbone, and breast filled with marks and hickies. Some marks were mild and only a little red. But others were dark blue and even hurt on a simple touch. And then there was that savage bite on her left breast that had his teeth marks. She couldn't make herself to look at her own reflection. It was disgusting.

I wish that he let me go now. He already did what he wanted. She thought.

There was no bathrobe so she just wrapped a towel around her body and with another covered her hairs. She was about to walk to the door when a thought crossed her mind and she hurriedly turned to the drawers. In an attempt to find anything that could help. To her dismay, she only found some lotions, perfumes, makeup, shaver, condoms, and hair drier. There was nothing she could use to escape. She ended up using the drier. There were three other drawers just to the left side of the tub that she didn't notice before. She opened the first one to find a gun. Watching that gun scared the shit out of her. Never in her whole life, she watched a real gun this closely. So, she closed that drawer and found herself shaking with fear. That person can even kill me. She thought. She walked towards the door and turned the knob of the door with a heavy heart. She knew that he will be in the room waiting impatiently. Her eyes were on the floor when she entered the room. Her body was wrapped in a towel while her long hairs were blow dried.

She lifted her eyes up to find the room empty. There was no sign of him. But a dress rail was there standing closely to bed. It had around 10 dresses. All in color red. She knew in an instant that it was for her. She walked towards the rail and checked out the dresses. She was not surprised when she found all of the dresses to be too much revealing to her likeness. Plus, red was never her color. She always preferred light colors like white. Yes, white color was her favorite. But it doesn't matter right now. Plus having anything was better than the towel she was wrapped in. Because if she found a moment to run away she can't do it in the towel.