Day 1 Caught

DodiHasan
gurdia_magon
A1s2_Mira4
Thank you for your support for my new story shattered. You people are the source of endless inspiration.
loly9991
upreeto
I am so sorry to keep you girls waiting. And thank you for waiting and not giving up on me.
*******************

Their first Night passed. The sun rose up waking up the whole city. He woke up. The sunlight was seeping through the curtains. He just lay there for a while but when he moved he felt something around his body. He removed the blanket to find Jane's face over his chest and her arm wrapped on his body.

Her face was hidden behind her hair locks. He removed those hairs. She was sound sleep. He looked at her relaxed face. Her wrists had the prints of his hands. A devilish smile appeared on his face. Her tits were touching him. He was never going to forget last night. She was a hard nut. But he cracked her. Her neck and collarbone were filled with hickies and red marks. He wanted to count them. But waking her up felt bad. He placed the covers back on her. Her soft and warm body had a great feel against his body. He was hard within a second. He carefully held her head and was about to place it on the pillow when she moaned out something.
"What?" He asked softly.
"Are you up?" He whispered.
When she didn't reply he placed her head on the pillow. He was about to get his hands back when she moaned "pawwl". He didn't get what she meant at that time. So, he got out of the bed. Stretching his body he yawned. Turned around to have a last look on her before getting his cell from the nightstand.

Just before he was about to get into the shower his eyes fell onto the papers she signed last night. Something went through his mind. He almost ran to get the papers to check something. There was no way in hell that she deserves 1 million dollar alimony. He recalled that she never read the papers. And besides these papers were incomplete and not legally binding. He let out a long breath. Let's don't take this Marriage thing any further. He thought. But she never needs to know any of this. Let's just play it as a prank without making these papers legal. And why not? She is fun to play with. And I can come inside her for seven days without any worry of the world. And to be honest that was the great part last night. I don't even need to remind her or care if she is taking the pill or not. No worries at all. For this alone she deserves a million. But no way in hell when I can get it for free. He gets into his walk-in closet and hid the papers in his locker.

He sent a message to Simon and Jacob and his other managers just saying not available for a week. That was enough. He was not going to left work like this for the first time. He always took the leave whenever he feels like it.

Next, he called the hotel manager and asked him to make some arrangements. He carefully gave some specific directions about what he wanted?

He was excited as hell. He knew what kind of husband he was going to be. He was going to be the best husband ever and tease her wife a lot. But then it occurred to him who his wife is? And all of his hopes vanished. She is so dry and doesn't even talk nicely. Let's just don't get all hopeful. It's fine if it's not so much fun as long as she is letting me use her body. And what the hell I am doing here when I can go and spend time with my newly found wife and her exotic body?
With this, he got out of his walk-in closet and found her sleep in his bed. It was 7 in the morning and the first thing he came to know about her was this that she was not a morning person.

Well, I can wait. He thought and get under the covers with her. He rested his head on the headboard. His chest was so close to where her face was. He wanted her to see him the first thing in the morning. But he couldn't wait for even five minutes. And start playing with her hairs. Making her stir. She snuggled more into him. He was looking at her face when her face starts looking tense.

Jane's POV

It was such a great day. We were standing on my lawn. It was my sister's birthday. Paul was standing right beside me and couldn't keep his hands to himself even for once. I understand that we were newlyweds but we were at my parents. He was cracking some joke and I could not control my laugh. I laugh so hard that I could not keep my balance and caught his arm to steady myself but he caught me from my arm so tightly and hug me. I hit his chest. The moment I hit him I knew it was not him. I looked at his face and found some stranger. His eyes were so grey and cold. I tried to get free but couldn't he held me firmly by my wrist. I turned back to see everyone happy and singing the birthday song. No one was looking at me. I looked at that person again who was not letting me go. He was not looking anywhere else but me. I tried to find Paul and when I located him I called his name over and over again but he was not listening. He was talking to someone I couldn't recognize. That person started dragging me. But I didn't leave my ground. Tears start building in my eyes. I was looking at Paul who seemed so far now. I called for Paul so loud when I found that person's hands on my waist.

I woke up but all I could think of was the dream I just saw. I was breathing like I was in the marathon. I tried to calm myself. I was sitting on the bed alone and naked. I grabbed the blanket and covered myself. What I got myself into? It was not the time to think about the devil. So, I sprung out of the bed. But felt so sore and had to limp.
"Beast" I murmured. While looking around I found my dress tore into pieces and cushions on the floor. Whatever happened last night start flashing in my mind. I hugged myself when a shiver run down my spine. I needed clothes. I can't leave like this. So, I get into his closet to find anything that I can use. The moment I get into the closet, I heard the sound of the shower. He is here. I start shivering. My stomach growled. Its been more than 24 hours since I ate anything. The closet was awfully empty. There was nothing in there except some white bed sheets. I can't leave the place while wearing some bedsheets. I threw the bed sheets in frustration. It was when I noticed his old clothes from yesterday on the floor. I tried to put them on in hurry. My hands were shivering badly and I was feeling hell weak. I needed to eat something soon. I put on the shirt first. My hands were shivering So, it was becoming so hard to close the buttons. His pant was so long. And the belt was so wired. I tried to wrap it. His clothes were smelling like his perfume. I cringed badly but I  knew that I need them. The pant was so long. So, I folded one leg and was about to do the same with the other when I realized that it's not necessary. Just run. My mind yelled. I came out of the closet and hurriedly limped to the door. I was so close to the door and about to open it when I heard the click of the door being opened. I jumped and turned back.
"Going somewhere?" He asked me coming out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel around his waist while drying his head with another one.
I was caught before running away. He was looking at me with his brows knitted and pout on his lips like he was waiting for me to answer. But I don't have any answer. It was so obvious that I was leaving. And he knows that too. But I know that I can't tell him this. I was still thinking when he turned to face the mirror on the right side of the room. Just run. My mind again screamed. I hurriedly turn the knob once and then twice. Just to get his attention back and find out that the door was locked.

****************
Hello fellas, I hope you liked the chapter and are not angry for the late update.
**************
Dear readers, I would like you people to check out my new story Shattered and dare you to hold your tears. It's OK if you don't feel like voting and comment on that story just DM me to give some feedback on shattered.
*****************
I know you people won't forget to vote and comment.
Lots of love to all of my readers.
************