Sweet Talk? Day1 (4)

Wanna say thank you? Please vote and comment more, please.
And please follow me if you haven't already. It will definitely bring a smile on my face today.
See yea.

And yea, don't forget to check my other story Shattered's update. 

***********************

Lethal were his ways. And she was trapped. His response made her break into tears. He was arrogant and couldn't be reasoned with. And she was running out of the ways. Nothing worked. So, she held her head in her hands and tried to relax her nerves. But she realized that she is running out of time too when he said. "Are you ok?"

She found herself looking at him. A mischievous smile was playing with his lips which were glistening with the wine he was having. He was the devil. Only his presence was enough for her to be on edge. And she can't imagine being rusted by his hands again. But there was no way. Only if someone can come to help her.

And it was like heavens heard her. The whole room echoed with some ringtone on his cellphone.

"Hello," He said picking up while making an irritating look. She felt like it was a moment for her. Standing from her chair she was about to make a sound for help when he too predicted her action beforehand. With a face, she will never forget he cautioned her with just lifting up a finger on his own mouth. She found her voice being stuck in her throat. He was 7 feet away, not even touching her but the effect he had on her was terrifying. 

She recalled that gun in his drawer. That person on the phone might be able to help me. But this devil might have killed me until then. She thought and pressed her lips together instead of making any noise. He kept on talking to some person on the phone. She couldn't listen to what they were talking about. Because she was so focused on looking at the face that was telling her that he is very disappointed and angry now.

The call was ended. He left that stool beside the bar and start walking to her. She held her breath when she found him coming to her. He was still two feet away when he stopped and tried to calm himself.

"Good, for you that you didn't say anything." He tried to compliment her that turns out to be more like a threat.

"I-I am so sorry. It was ju-just an instinct. I w-was not thinking." She tried to calm him while her eyes traveled from his eyes to the floor. He looked at her. He needed to calm himself if he doesn't want her to be wasted by him. He continued walking towards her. With her head down and fingers fidgeting with fear, he knew one thing for sure that he doesn't want her as his wife. He never planned to have a wife for real but even if he wants one. His wife can't be that submissive. 

She was not seeing him when he huffed in frustration. I just can't leave her as it is. She needed to suffer for ever trying to raise a hand on me. Not as a wife but she is not so bad as a fu*ckhole. Besides taking her without protection is also a plus. These were his thoughts while approaching her.

Her whole body was shaking and with her throat all dry with fear, she was ready for any kind of blow when she felt two hands coming around her. He hugged her carefully and the moment she felt caged in his arms she broke into tears. Her head was buried in his chest. Her hands came to hold his shirt but resisting her urge to push him away she stayed there still while his hand was patting her head.

Nothing was making sense for her. She was crying on the very same shoulder who was the reason for her every misery. She doesn't know anything anymore. Exhaustion was consuming her. He too felt her body leaning on him. Picking her up Alex moved towards the bedroom. Her body got stiff. Her hold on his shirt became more strong. The moment she realized that they are going towards the bedroom she knew what this means. Her eyes got wide in fear as she looked at his expressionless face.