A Perfect Plan-Seducing/Jelousy

Please follow me on wattpad if you aren't already following. It's a humble request.

This chapter is unedited. Expect some major mistakes. I am too sleepy and tired to edit it right now. I will do it tomorrow. But please, point out the mistakes if you can. It will help.

***************
"Alex, there is someone on the door." Jane tapped his shoulder while rubbing her groggy eyes. She found his head laying on her chest. His one arm and leg had her secured in place, she tried to remove him but he was heavier than she expected. The door knocked again. She slapped on his shoulder this time and he sure did stir and looked up. The moment his grey eyes met her she inhaled deeply before stammering.

"T-There is someone on the door."

The door was knocked again. He got out of the bed in a second letting Jane have a sigh of relief. She saw him getting his boxers from the floor before opening the door.

She could hear Andrea saying something on the door. Having the sheet wrapped around her she too got out of the bed. But next, she noticed Alex getting out of the room leaving Andrea on the doorframe.

"What happened, Andrea?" Jane asked.

"There is something under my bed?" She said and Jane noticed her eyes filled with tears. She knew at that instant that she had some bad dream but waited for Alex to come back.

"There is nothing under her bed or in her room for that matter." Alex came out confused.

Jane gave her a look like trying to tell him something but when he didn't notice she give up.

"I am scared," Andrea said as she hugged Jane's leg.

"I am coming with you. Fine?" Jane said and left with Andrea without looking at Alex.

She tried to make her sleep as she slowly patted her. And ends up sleeping on the floor with her head rested on the bed.

Alex woke up early in the morning. Looking for Jane he gets to Andrea's bedroom. She looked so innocent but he noticed how uncomfortable she was in this posture before leaving them alone.

She stirred when she found someone shaking her shoulder. The smell of freshly brewed coffee filled her nostrils. She looked up to see a cup and tilting her head she noticed Alex. He was wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

"Thank you," She mumbled taking the cup.

She noticed herself in that white sheet. Her cheeks were instantly red. "I will go and change." She said as she tried to get up from the floor. But next, she noticed him offering his hand that she took.

Still holding her cup she left the room. Getting into the bedroom she gets the dress from the floor.

What the hell are you doing, Jane? You were supposed to hurt him. Find his weakness and hurt him. But what are you doing? Enjoying sex and playing at home?

The last night flashed. The way he felt in her, the way he mounts her. His grunts and her screams were all she could recall.

"Get your head straight Jane, he is bad news." She mumbled in panic as she dressed.

The coffee was great as much as he was a monster. She came out of her room to find Alex coming in. He was hovering over her with a playful smile.
"What?" She asked.
"You look different when you flaunt your love bites."

She looked down to find the dress being deep enough and doing nothing to hide the marks.

Alex noticed how her cheeks got pink as he chews on her lower lip with an absent mind. She looks embarrassed.