Last Night

Alex, who had his thoughts all over the place for last night stared at her sleeping figure. It was never in the plan. It was never the plan to have her more than one fu*k. But that changed into seven days.

And now I am planning to have her more. Why the hell on the earth I can't get over her. It is this easy. And it might be the best feeling to break her heart. Then why I am putting up with all this drama?

He looked at her soft lips. And her rhythmic breathing that was quite opposite to the tsunami in his mind.

He recalled the way he made the promise last night. But the problem lies in the fact that he wasn't lying and now it scares him. The truth that he wasn't lying to her was scary.

He already took her back to his place last night. And the thought that he could have been late last night was terrorizing him and he hated feeling this. His breathing again became fast with anger but he tried to be calm. He couldn't risk waking her up.

Especially when she looked so angelic. Yes, this is what she is. And she totally deserves a man with a simple job nine to five. The one who doesn't drug and owns strip clubs. The one who takes her to picnics and discuss pets.

What the fu*k I am doing? She is lucky to be here. There is no way that I could be any less. What the fu*k I am thinking?

It was past nine and thinking that she should be having her breakfast he carefully puts her head on the pillow and left to order breakfast.

She groaned when sharp rays of morning sun fell on her face. Opening her eyes she found a man's silhouette in a robe. It didn't take her much time realizing it was Alex.

She took in her surroundings realizing they were back to his place. In his room. She wanted to ask how but then choose not to.

"Are you fine?" Alex asked making her look at him. He noticed how she looked so lost and knew she was terrified by the last night's events.

"Yea," she answered and turned her back to him mumbling, "I want to sleep."

But next, she felt his hand shaking her shoulder gently when he spoke. "Yea, do that after your breakfast. Come on."

There was something different in his voice that made her turn and look at him again. Nodding in agreement she woke up rubbing her left eye. And gave him a look when he followed her to the bathroom too. Dropping his robe he looked at her to find her lost again. Catching her wrist he made her turn to him and took her lips in a passionate kiss. This is the only way he knew to make her forget everything but him. Though a little surprised at first, she, too, reacted.

He unfastened the knot on her robe and pulled her body in his arms. Moaning in his mouth she lifted her heels up and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He took her under the hot shower making her muscles relax. She moaned louder when he bit her lower lip. Wrapping her legs around his torso he pinned her to the shower wall and took his wandering mouth over the crook of her neck. With her mouth hanging open as she let out a perfect moan. His controlling moves were leaving her to want more. Adjusting himself over her entrance he slid his hard length in her real slow. Making her dug her nails into his back.

And this feels perfect making him even more perplexed. Was it love? Was he bewitched by this woman? No, it can't happen.

**************
He looked at her sitting across him having breakfast. He watched her lowered eyes. He could feel his heart swell whenever she would blink.

"Fu*k," He muttered under his breath.
"What?" She asked.
"Nothing," He replied.
She looked at his food that was still untouched.
"Is something bothering you?" She asked.
He let out a laugh at her question making her scared underneath if last night had destroyed their relationship.