Day 1 It's Alex

DodiHasan
A1s2_Mira4
gurdia_magon
hauwakulu2018
Thank you for your support people.
loly9991
Thank you for your patience all along. I love your impatient comments.

************************

I was caught before running away. He was looking at me with his brows knitted and pout on lips like he was waiting for me to answer. But I don't have any answer.

It was so obvious that I was leaving. And he knows that too. But I know that I can't tell him this. I was still thinking when he turned to face the mirror on the right side of the room. Just run. My mind again screamed. I hurriedly turn the knob once and then twice. Just to get his attention back and find out that the door was locked.

Before he could turn I left the knob. But he didn't only turn but crossed the room and was standing right beside me in a blink making me step back until I feel the door touching my back.

He was hovering over me when I felt my knees bending in fear and found myself slowly going down. He grabbed me from my arms and make me stand straight. I cringed in his hold and he felt that too. His eyes held something I couldn't figure. So, I lowered my eyes to refuse his attempt to intimidate me. I really don't want to know what his sick mind is thinking right now.

"Remember where we left yesterday?" He asked as he massaged my shoulders. But before I could process any of his words I felt something dropping. And I was mortified the moment I realize it was my pants. I knew I couldn't get that weird belt but I don't deserve this.

My cheeks turned red with embarrassment and stomach flipped with fear when I looked at him to found his stare at my exposed legs.

"I.." He groaned still staring at my legs but then looked at me.
"I was really mad at you but you look so cute in this outfit that it's so hard to punish you." He said stroking my cheek and not breaking his eye contact. But all I could hear was the word punishment.

Why? my mind screamed. I was this close of being insane when his hands wrapped around my waist and he lifted me up in the air. I was about to fall when I supported myself by placing my hands on his shoulders.

"There is something you need to know." He said while carrying me to the bathroom. My eyes were fixated on him. His body felt so strong, carrying me like I don't have any weight. All I was trying to do was not to fall. But I still checked the white and grey tiles of the bathroom, a big jacuzzi bathtub and a shower that was covered with glass from all sides. Very fancy? Yea. But do I want to be here? Still no. He only let me down once he entered the shower. Thinking about what was going to be next made the hairs on my skin lifted up. He wasted no time and switched on the shower above. The sound and pressure of water was too sudden that I jumped back but he held me still and my shirt was damp in a second sticking to my skin.

He threw his towel out of the shower. My eyes went to his length and stayed there for a second. I knew where it was going and I am not ready to do any of this again. Not with this man like ever.

"I..." I tried to say something to stop him but he cut me off saying. "Don't you dare to say a word." He was angry. It was so obvious. But why? I thought.

I hated being controlled by him. But I was too afraid to even speak when he worked on the buttons of my shirt. I just look, fromhis hands working on my shirt to his face and then again to his hands helplessly. My breathing was so frantic when he slid the shirt to my sides and throw it outside the shower. My gaze followed the shirt being thrown out. I just looked at him in disbelief. Is this person sex addict? Even if he is he should go and buy some whores for himself instead of taking unwilling women. His face was so emotionless.
My whole body was so alarmed to his any move. The shower was still running hitting my shoulder when he turned me around. "Hands on the wall." He ordered and I followed but my head turned to look behind to see what he is up to. My eyes met his burning stare. But when I looked down I found his right hand holding his stick. The realization hit me so hard that I let go of the wall and turned around to face him. A frown appeared on his face making me step back until my back hit the wall. It was so difficult to look into his eyes when they hold so much lust. I jumped when he leaned forward and hit the wall just an inch away from my face. The water was hitting his back making him look so horrible.
"Turn around NOW." He growled.

There was no way out and the thought that this punch could be on my face next time made me turn around.
"Put your fucking hands on the wall and stick your ass out for me." He whispered in my ear making his lips touch my ear.

I put my hands on the wall and started crying. Leaning a little down I moved my ass to where he was. I wish I could die right now. He didn't waste a minute to catch my ass and slid his whole length into my crotch in three thrusts. I closed my eyes while bitting my lips and waited for my vagina to adjust to his length. I tried my best to keep my hands on the walls to balance my weight while my mind was so focused and alert to his moves in my body.

At first, he was slow but I didn't let my guard down and waited as his moves could be fast at any time. His left hand traveled from my ass to my shoulder rubbing the skin in the way. He massaged my shoulder while continuing to his abuse in my womanhood. My inside walls embraced his every thrust tightly. In only three minutes my whole body convulsed and my walls sucked his length tightly as an orgasm washed my whole body. If I was weak before I was exhausted now. But his hardness warned me that he was nowhere near to be finished. So, I tried to wait patiently but this is when he decided to take the game forward. He caught my shoulder and pulled my body into him meeting his now more savage thrust. A loud cry escaped my mouth each time he hit my private parts with his hardness.
"Yes, honey. Cry louder for me." He said but I could not focus with my eyes closed and mouth open letting out my cries.
His arm came forward and wrapped my waist and his mouth leaned to my ear. I felt his hard chest on my back and his weight on my body. It was becoming hard to grab the wall and keep my weight balanced.
"It's Alex. So, next time you wanna call someone in your sleep. It has to be me." He said with his teeth gritting while his body was humping me harder. I didn't open my eyes and couldn't close my mouth as my body was being limp.
This is when I felt ropes of cum shooting my insides. He rammed me tightly. Stayed there until he wasted his whole cum inside me and finally pulled out. My breathing was so fast and chest was heaving badly. I let go of the wall and leaned my back against the wall and opened my eyes slowly to found a devilish smile on his face. I lowered my head in embarrassment, pressed my lips and hugged my arms with my hands. My hairs were all wet sticking to my back and chest.

He stood under the shower and rinsed his body for a while. I knew he was looking at me without lifting my eyes. I wish that I could just disappear. His presence was making me feel so unsafe. In my mind, I was ready for any of his act. Because until now I know one thing for sure that he is so unpredictable.

After five more minutes, he stepped out of the shower. I looked above to find his eyes still on me while he was drying himself with a towel. A proud smile was plastered on his face. Jerk. I thought.

He let out a loud laugh. "Don't worry. We are good now. But I expect my wife to be out in 15. I have a surprise for you." He said with a little smile on his face and left.

**************************
I hope my readers like this chapter. But please comment and tell me that you like it or not.
I need feedback. So, speak up people.
***************************
Please check out my new story Shattered and give me feedback in a direct message. I will be waiting.

And tell me if you like Jane POV more or Narrator?