Just Relax And Give In

This is a little long chapter. But plz don't leave it. I swear you will like it. Plus it has some kinky stuff. You can skip it if you are not into kinky that I highly doubt. But this kinky stuff is nothing in front of the stuff I will write in the next chapters.

Alex POV

I walk out of her apartment but I could not control the anger that was building in me. How dare she to say no to my offer? Has she ever looked at herself in the mirror? She should be happy that I, Alexander Black took interest in her. I am angry that I can't understand why she was crying like this. Such a drama queen. I was being so nice to her but still, she was crying like I am some bad guy.

I hated the way her eyes held the feeling of disgust for me. No one can look at me like this. But she better say yes to my offer if she doesn't want to be troubled. Man! She is some divorced, she must have experience of the world. Should understand what to do and what not to do. So, I am still hopeful that she will say yes and will not make things complicated any further.

I hopped into my car, started my engine and start thinking about the ways to pass my Sunday.

Jane's POV

3 hours passed since that incident. I was still shocked and feel like he will appear from some corner. I thought about calling cops but I don't even know him. Besides, I opened the door for him by myself. I called the only state agency I know. It was Sunday and no one was picking up the office number.

I remember having some name cards of people related to this business. I tried calling three of them and there was no one who said that I can change places within 24 hours. Everyone advised me to visit them tomorrow for further detail.

Where I should go? I should tell Carol about it. She might give me some advice to get myself out of this situation. With this thought, I get out of my apartment and knocked at her door. Once, twice and God knows how many times to finally realize she was not home. I can do this. I am far more mature than her. I should know how to deal with this. I walked to my apartment thinking harder.

Yes! A motel. I can stay at some motel. No, not a motel. They have security issues quite often. I want something more secure. I tried to Google some best hotels in L.A. I don't care about money right now. Even if this means spending my whole savings. I will stay in that hotel until I am not able to sell this apartment and shift to some new place. It is even far better if I could manage to leave this city. And I should not tell about this to anyone. Telling anyone might risk my safety.

I booked a room in a famous hotel. And start packing some important stuff. I packed a few clothes. My laptop and cell phone.

I wear the same dress that I decided to wear in the morning for my Sunday prayers but never had a chance to wear it and left the apartment with a small suitcase. When I get out of my apartment building I could not shake out the feeling of being watched.

Never in my life, I was this self-conscious. I looked around and found no one suspicious. I hailed a cab and left for the hotel.
(Jane's outfit)