Whole Again

The chapter is unedited right now. But I will update it when I get some time.

So, you might end up loving this chapter because our MC comes closer emotionally.

Only Two chapters and one additional chapter left, and the next and last part will start in another book.
Just a short note you are gonna hate Alex and me at the end of this book.
Please don't hate me and only hate Alex.

****************
The end note is necessary. So, read it without missing.
****************
"It does. Because I never told you to get drunk, Jane! And I will never let my hard work will go in vain just because you can't recollect last night."

Jane looked at him. Still not believing the words he was throwing at her.

"Alex, I don't remem....." She was cut off with his lips on her mouth as he caressed her soft feminine body with his hands.
"It doesn't matter,...." He replied breaking the kiss. She saw how his eyes were a shade darker when he added, "Here I am trying to build something for us. And you being stuck to whether I said yes, or not is not helping."

"What exactly do you mean, Alex?"
She asked with her eyes wide.

"Don't tell me that you even forget about the wedding you asked me." He lied with such skill that left Jane ashamed of herself.

"What! I asked for what?" She was beyond shocked.

"You asked for a wedding ceremony. And I don't find it not reasonable. So, let's do it." He exclaimed excitedly. Jumping out of the bed and walking to the bathroom he shouted. "We gotta lot to do, Jane. So, you better get that ass off the bed."

This is not happening. There is no way that I would ask for a wedding. Or maybe I did. I gotta see a psychologist.

But there was something unsettled about this whole situation. She walked to the bathroom to see him going under the shower already.

" Alex,..... wait! I never forget about my drunken state ever." She tried to clarify.

"Then, you don't really know much about yourself." He walked to her to get her under the running shower too.

Holding her hand he kissed her knuckles while looking into her eyes. And this actually got her off guard as she looked at him with her heart thumping madly.

No, no, no, no, no, no,..... You are not to feel anything for him. She tried to tell herself but her parted lips and heavy breathing was enough for Alex to know that he had her in every way possible. And soon he will be the only thing she will ever want.

"You are so beautiful, Jane." He whispered against her lips sensually before taking her lips in a long kiss as he held her body tenderly. But the moment he took his hands to knead her ass she whimpers a little breaking the kiss.

"I think I went a little overboard." He whispered against her ear. This made her to look up at his face when she said with a warning, "You are never trying this again."

"It was you who suggested this." He retorted.
"No," Jane reacted in shock.
"Oh Yes," Alex replied as he leaned in to kiss again.
"Mr. Alexander Black, If there anything left please enlighten me right away."

He hummed like he is thinking and then said, "About you making me delicious breakfast for the rest of our lives?"

"I am never touching anything alcoholic ever again," Jane said but still confused as she can't recall anything like this.

"I too, agree. You should never get drunk." He said as he recalled how much of a nuisance she was last night.

She looked at Alex for the third time who was busy reading some newspaper apparently as she whisks the batter. But she could feel his burning gaze making the red tint her cheeks.