Mrs Black... Day1 (8)

Her mouth released a loud cry while her face was all red with pain and tears break free.

He only got his half-length with the first thrust and then he pulled her ass towards him to meet his thrust and get inside her completely. He felt this pure bliss. His throbbing and aching hardness was killing him before. But now it was in the heavenly tight hole.

The moment he was in her fully he didn't waste a single moment and started jerking off. Riding her like she is his favorite horse. The voice of his balls slapping her thighs was such a sweet song to his ears. He gritted his teeth in pure pleasure. While tilting his head backward he started cursing.

She kept on crying badly. It felt like his length was cutting her insides. She kept on pleading for him to stop. But when he didn't she was crying for help. Only if someone can help her to get free. Her body kept on squirming to get out of his hold on her waist while her hands were fighting to get out of the bound.

It was after five long minutes when her cries were too much for him to take. So, he grabbed her ass roughly and slapped her there.

Five slaps on her right ass cheek by his big callous hand was enough to make it tender and red.

He stopped just for a moment to say. "Keep it low." and then started with new vigor.

The slaps made his dick twitch inside her even more. She doesn't want to be slapped again. But it was hurting like she is gonna die today. So, she dug her teeth on the cushion to control her whimpers.

After more 7 minutes her walls finally got adjusted to his length. Now her loud cries were only little whimpers. He held her ass cheeks and was spreading them once in a while. He didn't have the knowledge that he took her anal virginity. She has heard that anal sex hurts for the first time. But experiencing it with this devil who roughly used her back just made it worse.

She silently lay there now. Letting out one or two whimpers in a while. As he fed her ass to his hard rod.

His one hand went to her pussy folds to start masturbating her there. After eight more minutes, he felt the pressure building in his sacks. He wanted the release now. So, he released his hot semen in her stinging ass while ramming her hard. Once finished he let go of his hold on her waist and left her limp body fell on the sofa.

He did notice his tie on her hands before leaving and giving it a little tug was all it took for the bound to fell open. She didn't move. Her hands still lay on her back like they are bound.

Satisfaction was the only feeling he had when he started walking to his room. While she lay there. Broken, robbed and raped. Once she knew he had left she hugged her knees to her chest and started crying like a child. She felt beyond sore. His semen was dripping out of her ass. She feels like he was still in there in her ass and saying all those dirty nasty things to her.

Why me? Why I was not saved? Why this devil did all of these horrible things to me. I don't deserve this. No one deserves this. I can't live with this anymore. She tried to make sense to any of the events but couldn't. But then a voice echoed in her brain. You should kill yourself, Jane. Get away with it. No one will understand you ever. They didn't support you earlier. They won't support you even now. You are nothing for your family. You got rejected by the man you ever loved. And now some psycho raped you.

She closed her eyes for a second and took a long breath before opening them. Now, She knew what she had to do. She tried to get up from the sofa that turned out to be a little difficult as she felt so sore down there. But wincing in pain she still got up and start walking towards the bedroom. She felt this hollow inside her. Never in her life, she had ever imagined that her life will turn out to be like this. And this is how it will end.

The moment she walked into the bedroom her eyes laid on the creature that destroyed her life. He was lying on the sheets, sound asleep.

Without wasting a single moment she limped towards the bathroom and locked herself.

Opening the drawer beside the bathtub she retrieved the object that was gonna put the end to all of her miseries.

Her hands were shaking when she held that cold metal. She didn't know how to use this thing exactly but she knew she will figure it out. Holding the gun to her head she tried to pull the trigger but her hands were shaking badly.

I can't do this. She told herself. She held the gun to the ground and try to catch her breath.

But you can kill him. He deserves it. A thought screamed in her brain. For a second even she was surprised by her intentions. Holding the gun firmly in her right hand she got out of the bedroom slowly. Trying not to wake him up.

She pointed the gun to the man who was the reason for her every pain. Her arm was shaking badly while her sight became blurry with tears. She tried to pull the trigger but couldn't muster enough courage to actually do so. But the sight of him sleeping peacefully made her nauseous.

So, she ran to the bathroom and emptied her stomach in the toilet. Holding her head in her hands she was sure about one thing that she was not gonna let this man get away with this. He might be strong or anything but this man doesn't rule the world and even if he does he doesn't rule the fate.

She didn't know how long she sat there trying to reminisce every wrong done to her by him and her family. But when she lifted her head she wasn't herself anymore. And even if she was she knew she had to commit suicide.

The second drawer beside the tub was in her hands reach. She recalled that she never opened it. There were no plans in her mind when she opened the drawer but once she did it was like the devil had whispered the plans in her mind.
*********************
Her long manicured fingers were typing something on the keyboard. The ring went off and she picked the call without even looking at that direction, given it was her job to pick the calls and take the orders.

But the moment she looks at the number she knew from where the call was coming. So, she straight up her back and try to sound professional.

"Hello, Sir, how can I help you?"
"I want some analgesics right away." A woman's voice came from the other line spraying the cold water over her emotions.

"Can I get your name please." This time she asked quite sadly.

"This is Mrs. Black you are talking to."
The words were said like it was the most basic fact on this earth. And the words fell on the poor girl like a bomb.

*********************

What do you think is gonna happen?

I hope that you like the update.

If I get 110 followers I will update at that time. But if I didn't get. I will still update this Sunday

Meanwhile, keep on commenting. I will try to reply to all the comments.

And yes, please check out my other story shattered too. If you haven't already. You won't be disappointed.