Babysitting

The chapter is dedicated to
lovelystarlights
smartinap
IshkbaazSHIVIKA
LeylaRasooli

Please, don't forget to check out my new complete short story "Between 16 and 60,"
***************.*

She let his hand go when she found him saying to his driver.
"St. Vincent Hospital."

It took them fifteen minutes to get to that hospital. He didn't wait for her to get out of the car but she followed him immediately without any delay. She could sense the tension in his body. Once they were at the reception she heard him say. "Where's Jimmy?"

Seeing Alex that girl corrected her hair first before saying in her very breathy voice "Let me show you the way."

"Then do it now," Alex growled and that girl was almost scared for a second. But then came out of her space to take the right turn from her place.

"It's just the second room on the left side from that corner." She said and Alex left her and Jane far behind. Jane was still confused when she saw that girl running after him as she tried to make her t*ts to bulge out more. She shook her head in disbelief before following them.

"Who called you?" She heard someone say once she stepped into the room.

"I called him." That receptionist replied.

Jane saw how both men looked at her for an explanation. So, she continued to clarify.

"Dr, I knew your wife was out of state and I didn't know any of your friends except him. So, I thought it will be nice for you to have someone."

"What happened?" Alex asked.

"Nothing much, I was just coming back from the diner that is close by and ran into a bike..... I am fine." The person said with quite a drowsy voice.

That person closed his eyes for a moment and Alex snapped.

"You better be fine."

This made that person frown.

"I am fine you as*hole. I just want to sleep." That person answered.

Jane felt bad seeing that person's leg in huge plaster. And a little band-aid was there on his head.

"And Mandy were you able to arrange something?" That person asked that girl ignoring, Alex altogether.

"Actually, I wasn't, that's why I called your friend." She answered while batting her fake eyelashes to Alex.

"What's going on?" Alex asked with quite an irritation.

The person on the bed didn't answer so that girl continued.

"His wife is out of state. She is been informed about the accident and will return at 4 am tomorrow. But the babysitter already stayed the whole night and she has some college entrance exam in two hours. In short, we need a babysitter."

"I can do that," Jane answered and this is only when she was noticed by Jimmy.

"Who is she?" Jimmy asked but Alex was dialing to someone.

"Hey, Peterson, I want you to send someone at Jimmy's. Someone who can babysit his daughters." He stopped for a second.

"Inform me when it's done." He continued and cut the call.

"Peterson, your butler?" Jimmy asked and Alex gave him a nod.

"Who is she?" Jimmy asked again.
"I will tell but first get better," Alex replied.