FN (7) Guilt

DodiHasan
loly9991
gurdia_magon

You, people, are love and I always wait for your comments.
A1s2_Mira4
Thank you for your kind words.
******************

"You disgust me?" He said mimicking her way. "You are more soiled than this bed sheet right now." He said with sarcasm in his voice as she looked at him with pure shock.

She felt humiliated. Never in her whole life, she heard anyone say her this.

"Don't look at me like that. I told you I am gonna dirty you." He chuckled.

He came forward making his face inches away from hers. His lips came forward to give her a peck on her lips. And when he looked at her again she was still shocked. Her face was pale.

"What? I can't help it. They are so soft." He said while looking in her eyes. A smile plastered on his face while his eyes start roaming over her body.

She felt this hollow inside her. Her mind was empty. She doesn't know what to think anymore. She was just looking straight. His games were dirty. He was playing with her body and her mind as he pleases.

"I give you two choices here. Either you give me your mouth or I will take you from your back." He said while looking at her ti*ts. Whenever he looked at them he feels like they are asking him for his touch. And he received the invitation.

She didn't respond, her eyes still wide open and he got impatient. He pulled her into his arms. Rolled her in a way that now she was on him. Caged in his arms. He felt her soft body against his hard one. It was soothing his nerves. His eyes were closed and his face buried in the crook of her neck as he audibly inhaled her scent.

"Don't make me choose. I might choose both. And it won't be so pleasant for you." He whispered in her ear. And this made her flicker her eyes.

He felt her body shiver in his arms. He liked the way his words can affect her. She was so sensitive to his touch and his words. She didn't reply. And he didn't mind this time. He gave her more time to decide while his hands roam on her back. He felt her soft skin under his big hands. He went further down until he cupped his right ass cheek. It felt so soft. So, he started kneading her there.

"Oh God, You feel so good. I just can't get enough." He said and rolled again, pinning her body to bed. A whimper escaped her throat. His forehead was touching hers.

"Tell me. We will do whatever you choose." He asked her again. His lips were so close to hers that they brushed on her lips.

She didn't dare say any word. And he was getting hard again. She felt it too on her belly making her coming back from her trance. She pressed her lips hard. Her mind tried to process what to say or do. But couldn't. His hands roaming all over her body were clouding her brain. But when she felt his hands on her inner thighs, she knew she didn't have much time left.

"Look.." She more like breath out than saying the word.

"I am." He said looking into her eyes making them more narrow. His lips were coming forward to kiss her again.

"I am...tired." She said very carefully.

His face gave away the disappointment but then a smile appeared.
"Don't give me that." He said and looked at her with so much amusement in his eyes. "Night is still so young honey." He said and his lips were about to crash hers when she turned her face away. At first, he stopped but then proceed to give a little bite on her jawline. So arrogant. He thought.