Author's Note

This is important.

Following is my email address.

Ashlehqueen93@gmail.com

It's not Ashley.
It's Ashleh.
Screenshot it
Or
Write down it somewhere or just take a picture of this email.

Why I am doing this?

Yesterday my best friend's wattpad account was blocked. She had over 300 followers and published almost 9 stories. Just lost everything in a blink.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

If I imagine myself in her case. I will be so devastated. And my work will be left undone.

So, if you someday notice that my books are not in your library anymore. It means I have been blocked too.

I might won't be sad about all the reads, stars, comments and follow but my huge lose will be you people. The connections I have made with you people are irreplaceable.

I might start another account and publish very same chapters or continue the same stories there but I won't have any medium to inform you.

Though some of you are my very good friends but I still don't remember your user name.

I was asked to publish on dreame. But I didn't as I like wattpad more and have more lovely people here. Plus dreame asks for coins. That you may required to purchase.

I might start a blog. But I know most of the people might don't like blogs. But just listen. It is better to read my stories then never reading it or loosing it.

I will share my blog once I made one. I don't have any now. People who don't know what blog is. Just know it is kind of a personal website. I will be the owner of that site. All you got to do is to made an account on Blogger and follow me. You won't be required to pay for anything and will be able to read my stories in my posts. Yea. Posts. There won't be chapters but posts. 🙄 Seems uncomfortable even to me. So, blog is still optional.

But as I love wattpad. I will made another account on wattpad. And start my stories on wattpad again. But not with the same name and cover but story will be dicto same. Same characters, storyline and even words.

So, if my books got disappeared from your library. All you need to do is send me a mail on the above email address and ask me about the username of my new account on wattpad.

And if somebody want to confirm the above email. Just send me a mail. If I reply you. It means you have got it right.

I love you all people. And just don't want to loose you.

Stay healthy, safe and happy. Lots of love.
And sorry that it was not an update.