Psycho.....Day 1(3)

If you think my work is not that bad please follow me... 

What I got myself into? She screamed in her brain.

The whole space was decorated with candles and petals everywhere. But this was not the thing she was looking at. A beautiful classical five-tiered cake adorned with beautiful edible pink flowers was topping anything else. And then there was a table all set with different cuisines.

After taking in the room she looked at him with confusion in her eyes. A fake shy smile was plastered on his face. That she found really creepy. He motioned with his hand for her to keep on walking with his other hand still on her waist. She shook her head in no as she put her palm on his chest to make some distance between their bodies. Her face showed how much his proximity was suffocating her. But before she could retrieve her hand he caged her hand in his and kept it there while leaning into her ear.

"Just play along." He said with his all wicked voice while his cheek was touching hers.

Her innocent eyes were shouting for mercy and at the verge of spilling tears when he almost dragged her to the dining table. His act made her alarmed again. This action of him made her recall of what he was capable of if she had forgotten.

His one hand was still on her waist and the other was holding the knife when he gestured her to cut the cake with him. She placed her shaking fingers on his wrist while her guts churned. She felt nauseous when he was cutting the cake while her eyes were looking away.

He cut the cake and hold the piece for her to eat while her fingers were still on his wrist. As the cake came to her lips she held his wrist a little bit more tightly as she took a bite. A word echoed in her brain. Sociopath.

How many girls have suffered before at his hands? A thought came into her mind. And this thought made her more suffocated. He pulled out a chair for her that she took not leaving her eyes off of him. She couldn't relax under his intense gaze.

"I didn't know what you like to take for breakfast so I kind of ordered little of everything." He casually said while walking towards the bar. She just sat there staring at the plate in front of her that had a piece of cake.

She was already drained and out of energy. She wanted to have the cake but then recalled that he never had the cake for himself. Thinking that it might have something suspicious in it she refrained herself from taking it. Every food on the table was non-veg. He was not eating anything and this made her more alarmed while he was pouring some wine for himself.

He turned to look at her looking here and there.

"Oh, my bad." He said and turned to make another glass for her. She startled when she found him to place a glass for her.

"Why are you not taking anything sweety?" He asked her while gulping down his drink.

She just looked at him blankly not knowing how to get herself out of it.

"You don't really think that I added something in there. Do you?" He guessed looking at her confused state.

It really frightens her how he always knew her thoughts. Maybe other girls didn't eat too. And that's why he knows. She thought.

She was still in her thoughts when he came forward and took a spoon full of cake.

"See?" He said while getting back to the stool beside the bar. Fear was written all over her face when she looked at him using his phone.

Once she knew that it was safe having this cake she couldn't control her hunger anymore. She took the spoon and started having the cake. In a minute, she finished the whole piece. She looked at him to found him looking at her intently. She gulped hard. She wanted to have another piece of cake but decided against the idea. She felt paralyzed under his intense gaze.