The Contract

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely reader. loly9991
Alex POV.

I was on my second drink when a hot chick dancer took the pole on my side. She was topless and her luscious curves were so inviting. When she found me looking at her she winked at me and swayed her ass like a goddess. I signaled her to come and give me a lap dance. Her ass was made to fuck. I wonder from where my manager finds such perfect ass to hire. I groaned in pleasure when she happily obliged and sit on my lap with her back facing me.

Her ass swayed on my already throbbing di*k. I start rubbing her naked belly and made my way up. Her tits were big and she let out a perfect moan when I reached there. She was all too willing. Her tits were all too greedy for my touch. I start kneading her body with my large callous hands. I am sure that slut like her have customers every night. She was so perfect and have the skills to rule the world with this ass of hers.

But she was nothing like Jane. I lay my head back and missed the tits which shuddered under my touch.

My dick was getting harder and harder and she was all I was thinking about. The thought that she is there waiting for me in my own suite was not helping. It was driving me crazier.

I wanted to take her right there in her hotel room. But somehow she manages to take the thing on the next level. I never really wanted to hurt women for sex without their consent but she is making me discover a side of me that is even unknown to me. She kneed me. First, she scratched me and now she kneed me. I hate her but I ache for her too. These antagonist feelings were driving me crazy.

And it was not just this feeling that was making me insane. It's her eyes that were once full of disgust in the club and now have pure fear. Her fear when I told her that her luggage is the last thing she should be worried about. The node she gave me without lifting her eyes when I told her to wait in there. I don't want disgust or fear in her eyes. I just want those eyes to go all whites when I will thrust into her. I want that smart and irritating mouth of hers around my hard di*k.

"This could be a lot more fun. Let's go to the backside." That slut said and break the chain of my thoughts.
I looked in her eyes and it was when everything becomes as clear as day. I am Alexander Black. Since, when I start thinking for such petty things. I fuck whoever I want whenever I want. She is right there in my suite. She is the one who gave me a hard-on in the first place. So, she should be the one to take care of it. It doesn't really matter if she wants to give it to me willingly or not.

I signaled that slut to back off and left the place. I get into my private lift to my suite. I can't care if she doesn't want me. Just imagine if all the animals start thinking that sex is sinful. They will come to an end. She should understand it better than anyone else. Isn't she a biology teacher?

Oh yea, she is not even able enough to procreate. I wonder if that make women less interested in sex. But, no she was wet too.

I never forced sex on someone. But no one ever defied me this long. But I have given her enough time. Her body wanted it too. She is just too stubborn and getting on my nerves by doing so.
The lift comes to the halt and I wasted no time getting to the living room. She was nowhere to be seen but when I was about to left I spotted her on the terrace.

For a moment I questioned her sanity. It was cold outside. She was hugging her arms and shivering. I noticed her bare feet and for the slightest moment, I felt bad for her. But then I recalled that she deserves this. For seducing me in the club, for trying to slap me, for hurting me and for defying me this long.

Yes, she should suffer. I don't have any reason to care for her. So, I start approaching her.

For a moment I felt like that it was not just about sex. There is so much more about her as a person. She is strong and has this willpower. And this trait of her is making me want her more.
I was standing so close but she was still facing the city lights while shivering to death.