FN (4) Inhuman

@Dodi @Loly9991 @Upreeto gurdia_magon
Brooket83
You people are awesome. I woke up in the morning and see your comments on my last chapter.
I can't thank you enough. But thank you for showing that you people are there.
I am dedicating this whole writing stuff to you people.
Getting really emotional.
*******************

A second later, she turned her face to look at him and the moment she locked her eyes with his, her breath hitched and her stomach dropped with fear.
The rage, lust and the heat his eyes were emitting were too much for her to take. Her lips start shaking badly.

Her body shivering in his arms made him go wild. And in no time he took her to bed and dropped her on the soft mattress. Her eyes got closed momentarily when she felt herself falling and sinking into the mattress.

The way her body hit on the mattress, the way her ti*s jiggled and how some lock of her hairs covered her face everything played in front of him in very slow motion. To him, she looked like someone meant to be fucked.
"Oh fuck" he said more like growled while taking off his robe. Her eyes opened when she listened him cursing and found him standing on her side. She watched with her heavy lids as his enormous length sprung out when he took off his boxers. The knowledge of what he is about to do made her close her eyes shut tightly and though her bones felt weak still she found herself getting up hurriedly.

He was standing so close that his length was inches away from her cheek. And somehow she sensed it too even with her eyes closed. So, she flinched back and her eyes got open as fear crept into her veins.

She looked at him without blinking. His one hand was on the side of his neck as he flexed his neck with his head tilting back. He was built like some stallion. His torso all so muscular and perfect that his whole body looked like some piece of Art. She tried to look at his face to find lust and hunger making her gaze returned to his di*k, just to find his length to be huge, so erect and so ready. It was oozing precum. His shaft was so long and thick that it seemed to oscillate between his legs on his own. His knob was looking so impatient to be in something. In me. She thought to herself. And took a long breath looking at his thing.

Without even her knowing she was moving back resting her weight on her arms while staring at his shaft. Her one knee was bent while her other leg was straight. She only realized that she was moving back when her hands felt the edge of the bed.

She looked behind and then hurriedly turn back to face him. So vulnerable and exposed. Anxiety, fear, and panic creeping their ways in her whole body. Eating her bones out. Her breaths were becoming shorter and raspy.

The more she was pushing him away, the more he was craving for her. After removing his boxer he didn't waste a single second. Ignoring all the signs of her hesitation and panic, in one leap he caught her by her foot and she was under him. Her soft and shivering being was crushed under his weight.

He was 205 pounds of all muscles and he knew that she was suffering under his weight. She was making him nuts and he wanted her to suffer. She struggled to breathe. His hard abs on her body making her nipples so erect. So sensitive. His hardness felt like a hot hard as a stone rod on her belly. She clutched the sheets in her both hands.
It is not happening to you. She tried to tell herself. Convince herself. While his hands kneaded her waist in frantic and urgent moves. She tried to keep herself breathing. But whenever she inhaled it was the heavy and hot air coming out of his mouth. His large manly hands roughly grabbed her breast and his mouth was giving open mouth kisses on her face, on her neck and anywhere his mouth could reach.
Her feet curled and head tilted back to contain the wave of scorching desire building in her while his feet were rubbing her feet and ankles.
"Open your legs." he ordered while slapping on the side of her waist, his face buried in her neck while his hairs tickling her skin.
She startled. She knew that he was angry and didn't want to offend him any further. So, she tried to move her legs but couldn't. She was so consumed, tired and emotionally drained that it felt like she doesn't have any energy left to move her finger.
He didn't wait for her to move. He was so hard and hungry for her slick folds that his both hands moved in between her legs and apart those without any effort. He straightened and lifted her legs apart until her knees were almost touching her chest. She felt so self-conscious in this compromised position that she dug her nails in her palms while clutching the sheets.

She closed her eyes in embarrassment. Though she was at the point where a part of her core wanted it too but she knew that it was wrong. She knew that she was being wronged. And that feeling was breaking her.

Before adjusting his knob on her hole he slapped her pussy with his hard rod.
"Let me make you dirty cunt." He growled while keeping his stare on her crotch like he was talking to her pus*y.
She gasped in response. Her eyes still closed.

"Open your eyes darling. I don't fuck in dark or with my women's eyes closed." He said while rubbing his impatient length on her slit.
The moment she opened her eyes. He didn't wait for a single second and made his penis head slowly disappear in her love tunnel.

A loud soundless gasp escaped her throat. While his erection was welcomed by the sweet and hot embrace by her snatch walls. As they constrict around his knob tightly and squeeze him.
Though she was no virgin but never in her life she took a dick this big. Her vaginal hole was stretched to a point, it was never been before.
At that moment it dawned on her that it was going to be more painful than her first time.

While on the other side he didn't hurry to put her whole shaft in there just in one go. He grabbed her tightly from her waist this time and slowly made his whole shaft disappear in her. He felt some impediment when he was still an inch or two left. But he jerked a little to make some room for him and the problem was solved.
While one loud audible gasp escaped her throat. Her whole body shuddered in protest, pain, and invasion. Her mouth wide open while her head tilted back and her hands were clutching the sheets.
He didn't jerk after completely invading her. The sight was so magical for him that he wanted to do it again. Not waiting for her body to get adjusted to his size, he pulled out all of him in one go.
She felt her whole belly in knots. She was certain that something is torn deep inside her. She was stretched and opened to the point, she was never been before. She felt like someone invaded her with some big heavy and hot rod slowly to pull out rapidly. She was sure about one thing that she can't tell herself that it is not happening to her anymore because it was definitely going to be painful and a hard task. Because nothing about this interaction was love and pleasure. It was his pure lust and for her pure torture. Is everything about this person is inhumane? She thought to herself in fear and frustration. While breathing heavily she saw him all focused on her crotch and his knob all ready to invade again.
*********************
I will upload my next chapter after getting 15 votes, 20 comments, and 2 followers.
Otherwise, you know the rules guys.
But there is a change. As I have mentioned my favorite people at the start of the episode. They are only one who comments on my episode. So I will upload whenever my favorite people ask. Doesn't matter if I get a new follower or not.
****************
Have a great day
And plz I need your votes and suggestions all the time.