Happy Ever After?

Thanks to
RroachH
for this beautiful cover
This chapter is also dedicated to this wonderful person and author too. I recommend checking her book out.
**************
A humble request.
Just because I am writing erotica doesn't mean I am up for sexting. Grow up, people.

The following starting is quite eww. So, only read it if you are in the mood for erotic. Otherwise, skip the first 6 paragraphs.

****************

He looked in her eyes without lifting his head and said. "Shhh, it's my dessert time." and gave an open kiss on her cl*t. A wave of electric pleasure course through her whole body.

"Alex," She breathed out the word while caging him in her legs. He wasted no time in opening her thighs again to have easy access. He kissed and sucked her whole slit before sticking his tongue out to lick her.

Clutching the bedsheets in her hands she tried to hold her moans but her breathing was going shallow. She tried to be still but then he started sucking on her sensitive flesh making her leave the bed sheet to grab his hair locks. She could feel the tip of his nose on her clit and his mouth going down to her V-tunnel when he opened his eyes to look at her. He kept going down, not breaking the eye contact. There was lust in his eyes that pinned her to her place. Insertion of his tongue didn't go unnoticed by her body, as she shook in pleasure. But it only went for a few seconds because next, she felt his teeth digging into her flesh. It only took her seconds to realize that he was leaving the mark here too.

"Ahh!," A scream echoed the room when he kept on marking her on this sensitive flesh of hers.

"Alex, oh, No," This time she pulled his hair but he didn't show any sign to let go. But before she could go insane with this torture he left her and licked the marked place.

She was shivering with pain and pleasure when she came hard on his mouth. She heard him inhaling audibly. Making her cheeks go red.
"You smell so good." saying this he straightened himself between her legs and took her without holding back.

"Ah," Jane screamed with her eyes closed and mouth open followed by her loud moans as he kept on ramming her.

She looked so damn angelic and sexy on his bed. He recalled how good she was in giving blo*job. He recalled how her cheeks go red when she tries to act that she is fine with se*. He recalled how fu*king good it was to come inside her without worrying about anything.

Looking at her t*ts jiggling he could feel his di*k swelling more. He started stroking her even more with a devilish smile on his face as his thought processed in the millionth of a second.

There is no way that I am letting her go. She is meant to be on my bed and cook me those delicious meals. Even if it means that I tag her with Mrs. Black and make her fool.

It won't change a thing, Alex. You can live your life carefree as you were living before. But now you will have this perfect woman beside you. She is, too, lonely. You can't leave her and let her come across with another man like you.

No, no, no,.... No one can touch her but me.

Thinking this, he hovered over her to take her lips in his mouth. Her soft mounds banging into his chest feel perfect underneath him.

She tasted her juices on his mouth. She knew it was such a gross and forbidden act. But lately, she was committing many sins with this man. Letting go of the bedsheets she hold his forearms but next, he pinned her with his whole weight. Pinned to the bed as she was being stroked with a huge di*k was making her sore. The mark that he gave on her flesh before sting like a bitch. At one point she was certain it will start bleeding. But she took it all. She took all of him without complaining.