Unexpected Visit

We woke up the next day to loud banging at the front door. Daniel and I nearly jumped out of bed. Julia, James and Elaine ran to us, all scared of the noise. I picked up Elaine as Julia and James hid their faces in my sides.

D: I am going to go see. You stay here.

E: O-Ok.... be safe

Daniel walked down the stairs and peaked out the window unable to see the stranger banging at the door. He then slowly opened the door and gasped.

E: Da- Dani?!

D: JEFF!

I sighed in relief and we all ran the down the stairs to greet him.

D: Wait you—

E: A lot has changed

D: Oh—

E: Hey Jeff. You scared the shit it of us.

Je: Sorry I had to get your attention. I need to show you something VERY important.

E: Oh my what about?

Je: Emma...

E: Oh gosh

D: Emma?

Je: Daniel did you forget?!

D: N-no

E: He lost his memory in a car crash...so just don't mind him

Je: Oh....well....can you come with me?

E: Sure. Let me get ready and Dani...can you stay with the kids?

D: Of course.

E: ok. Make yourself at home Jeff I will be down in a little bit.

Daniel ran up to me.

D: How can we trust him.

E: Remember what I told you last night?

D: Yeah

E: So we can trust him.

I ran upstairs and got ready as fast as possible.
I then ran back to Jeff and haves kisses goodbye to everyone and followed Jeff to his car.

E: So what's going on with Emma? She's dead what could have possibly happened?

Je: I think it's more of a see it to believe it thing Ella. But let's just say. It's somewhere we both haven't been in a while and I wonder how long it's been....

E: Oh. Ok

Jeff drove fast and turned on a oddly familiar street. Then making another left and pulling up to one place I never thought I would see again.

E: Jeff—

Je: Just follow me.

I followed him through all the other stones, marking death and to one in particular. Emmas.

I looked at wide eyed.

Her grave was empty. It was dug into the ground and no coffin in sight.

On the gravestone covering the previous words it read.

"I would say I'm Back, but I have never died"

"See you later sister, we have so much to catch up on"

Shivers shot down my spine. Emma. Was. Back?