•The fuck•

??: Hey genius I won't hurt your devil offspring....I'm in this to get that talk drink of water who is currently —-

She cringed

??: Holding your hand—disgusting!

D: What do you want?

??: Listen Daniel James Sexy. I think you and I both know what I want and what's standing in the way of what you want and it's that....

She stared daggers at me.

??: I'll put it in a fun song for you...a true artist to understand Daniel, Get rid of the whore; open your door; make love to me; take care of the other fleas; make me your lover; pledge to no other; and an ice is as public.

E: Last part was iffy...well every part

??: Fuck you. See Daniel she doesn't know the first thing about true art.

D: We aren't here to discuss true art what is it you want?

??: Sexy but dumb...a real shame...I want you to get rid of the whore who wants your money and take a true lover on.

I looked behind the girl and smiled at the police standing behind her.

D: Fine then...I'll get rid of the whore who wants money and attention.

??: Forget what I said before...you are smart.

D: I'll see you in court sweetie. Thanks for being a LimeLight.

She turned around slowly and seemingly unfazed

??: Daniel if you were going to play unfair you should've let me have my chance too.

A bag went over Daniels head. The police ran towards us giving the girl time to escape. A bag went over my head and everything was silent.

<Jonahs POV>

Jo: No. you know how daddy is famous?

Julia, James and Elaine all nodded in excitement.

Jo: Well the people that made daddy and his friends famous sometimes get mad that they aren't—aren't like mommy who gets to be with daddy

Ja: Do the people who love Daddy just want him because he's famous.

Jo: Smart little guy. Yes. Most of the time the people who made us famous want our money. That's why we date people outside of the fan base because we can barley trust anyone.

Ju: What would happen if these people get daddy. Will mommy not get daddy?

Jo: Yes. You see some people are crazy and will steal daddy from all of us. Your dad took a risk being without security today and—he had to paid for that. But the police are going to make sure no one takes daddy from you guys or from us.

E: Is daddy scared?

Jo: Never. We've dealt with boundaries being broken since 2016....it's nothing new...it's a little bit more intense than usual....but nothing your dad can't handle.

E: Good.

Jo: Very good indeed little Lainey.

**ring ring ring**

Jo: Brookie baby could you grab the phone

B: Of course

There was silence and then a scream.

B: NO!! You couldn't have—that's impossible. AND YOU LET HER GET AWAY.

Ju: What's wrong?!

Jo: I think the people who wanted daddy got him.

Ja: NO!

I ran into the kitchen and the phone was on the floor next to Brooklyn crying.

Jo: Baby?! Baby!! What happened.

B: Someone kidnapped Ella and Daniel. the crazed "fan" escaped and they have no leads....the people escaped flawlessly....Jonah....it's never gotten this bad....

Jo: Ella got taken once and we found her. Now we just have to do that again.

B: But—-

Jo: The police are obviously shit. I have to go...I'll call the other boys on the way. Stay here with the kids

B: Be safe.

Jo: They don't want me. I'll be fine.

B: You don't—

Jo: I'll be fine.

I ran to the living room.

Ju: Where are you going?

Jo: The people who are crazy and love your dad took him...but they won't hurt him. I have to go help hurt those bad people.

Ja: But what if the people on TV make it so it seems like you don't like the people that love you guys.

Jo: So be it. Love you guys. Call me if anything goes wrong

I got into my car and banged my head on the wheel.

Jo: FUCK! I—no—Daniel and Ella are going to get the happy ending they deserve if it's the last thing I do.

I FaceTimed the group chat.

Jo: Guys

Z: They caught them. We got the call

J: I'll fucken kill this girl

C: She won't hurt Daniel right?

Z: But she won't hesitate to hurt Ella..or use her.

J: See you guys there.

We hung up.

It may have been just a coma dream to Ella but during her coma I checked on her and Daniel and one day she muttered something about being my fake sister. And fake or real she's the closest thing I have to family with all my family in Minnesota...and as a big brother no one hurts my family.

So look out....you fuck with 1/5 you get.... why don't we

(Did that even make sense lol)
———————————————————————————
HI IM BACK!! Thanks for sticking with me you loyal people. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

I am gonna chat real quick. Let's talk in the comments.

So basically I had my first ever PSATS today and I actually laughed it was soooo dumb. I'm in 10th grade and it's a lot of fun.

How is everyone's school//life going?

I'll try to update once a day now that my schedule is finally setting in for me.

Also: a little tidbit even though my schedule has calmed a bit I do a lot of after school garabage stuff so sorry but the chapters will be out kinda late (like it's 11:39 pm rn) bc I don't have a lot of time on my hands until later in the night. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE STILL ENJOYING. This story is getting messy bc I was running out of ideas but, I'm glad you guys still love it!

Love you guys 😱💗