Explain

I looked out the window above the door sneakily and saw a girl who looked just like me (minus the glasses) staring at my door.
Emma was really alive but how?

Jo: Who is it.

I flinched and turned around to see the boys all in a line ready to fight. And my girls behind them.

E: E-Emma she's back

I ran upstairs with the girls following me. I cried. This had to be a dream....

{JONAHS POV}

I opened the door to see Ellas exact copy standing in front of me. The only difference was she wasn't wearing glasses.

Em: Hi. I am Emma. Do you know where my sister Ella is? Jonah....

HOW THE FUCK DID SHE KNOW MY NAME?

Jo: Um...

Em: Dont play dumb with me Mister. You may be incredibly sexy and smart and sweet and talented. But your lie face isn't the best sweetie.

Z: What the fuck do you want?

J: How about the out.

Em: I need her help.

C: You aren't supposed to be alive-

Em: Please let me talk to her. I need to explain.

Jo: You have 20 minutes. Try anything funny and you will be dead.

She ran passed us and we followed her as she yelled for Ella. We watched as she slowly asended down the steps and saw Emma.

E: Emma?

Em: Ella?

They ran to each other  and hugged each other tightly.

E: How are you not dead?

Em: It's a long story.

E: I have time.

Em: Ella I—

E: Emma I want this to be real. I want my twin but you can't be in my life if you can tell me how after your fucken funeral your still alive.

Em: Ella it all started all those years ago....when I first met—-