•Realizing•

It was up to me. I looked down to see a large circle
of water below.

Deep breaths

Daniel used to take me bungee jumping sometimes. But never did I have to land in the water.

I untied the ropes off my arms quite easily. Daniel sometimes fell asleep and leave me tied up, so I had learned.

Deep Breaths

As I began to move around I felt the chair move.

Deep Breaths

My only way out was to leap. I twisted in the chair.

My head went through every event with Daniel reminding myself why I was taking this risk...

For
Love

From the first time we met:

??????: listen princess.....

I mustered up all the courage I had to look at him and speak up for myself....

E: Don't Talk to me and Do NOT call me princess....I have a name!

???: Princess I don't care what your name is. You are just here to give me what I can't have....due to my....reputation.....

E: Yeah don't remind me. And for the record don't you think before you fuck someone you should get to know them?!

???: Your Feisty....I like it

I rolled my eyes as a smirk appeared across his face.

To one of the more recent moments we shared:

D: Before you. I never wanted kids...I never wanted a family. I wanted a hot babe for a month or two to fuck and move on with for the rest of my life. I never wanted to be the guy who ended up like everyone else. A father supporting his wife and kids. I never wanted that. I spent my days cursing out kids because lord Jesus they were so annoying. Of course I loved my fans but those were my fans I didn't need or want to live with my fans and be the one to feed and clothe them. Another thing. I never wanted to settle down. I never wanted to have to be a jealous boyfriend or have to be ok with being with one girl for the rest of my life...

He sighed.

D: They you came. I walked into that big auction house and I felt my heart skip a beat. I saw you in a white gown looking into my eyes and saying I do. I paid 10 million dollars because I knew no one could beat that. But if I had to go higher I would've. I wanted you. From the second you started with your attitude, tough gal bullshit I was in love...when we first laid in bed together I had a dream that you and I had kids and we were a happy family.

He smiled and bit his lip a bit.

D: Even though we've been through so much and so much had gone wrong and we've hurt each other. I got that happy family I never thought I wanted until you.

He let his lip go and laughed through his nose.

D: I- I just really love you Ella. You're just that girl. You used to talk about with Christina how you felt lucky because with my millions of fans I could've had...I chose you. But I'm the lucky one. Out of all the men in the world. Our hearts were born to love together....and I could've gotten a better partner to show me what a happy family is like.

A tear slowly fell down his face. I was already crying but trying to act cool.

I Ella Seavey was willing to risk it all. For him.

I never really had the chance to realize it before because everything with Daniel and I went so fast, but I loved Daniel Seavey from the moment we first met.

I was willing to die for Daniel Seavey. I wish we didn't have this curse. I needed to do this for him.

He is my everything.

I opened my arms as I continued falling. I suddenly felt like I was flying.

As my body hit the water. I felt real, I felt alive.

Today wasn't my day to die. Today was my day to fight for the only people worth fighting for...

my family.

I quickly swam to shore and climbed onto the sand.

I looked next to me to see my phone with a cracked screen, it must've been thrown off of the cliff. I called Daniel.

D: ELLA! ARE YOU OKAY?!

I heard jonah ask "Ella?" And I could hear Daniels
Smile as he said yes.

E: Daniel.

D: Yes?

E: I love you.

He giggled.

D; What did you do?

E: I jumped off of a cliff for you and our amazing beautiful family.

D: oh god! Ella are you ok?!

E: wonderful

D: wh-whY would you do that?!

E: Some people are just worth jumping for....

——-
We are 3 chapters away from the end of Mr seaveys secret. I'm so sad. I can't believe it's about to end!!
😭😭😭