Listen

E: Never!! Daniel how could you ever believe anything as stupid as that!!?!?

The elevator bell rang and the doors opened behind us. Jack, Corbyn and Zach smiled at us. Corbyn quickly frowned as soon as he saw we weren't in a happy state.

C: H-hey guys what's up?

D: no one else knew huh? No one wanted for inform me in what's been going on WHILE I HAVE BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL!!!

He sat on a nearby couch and put his head in his hands.

D: What The FUCK ELLA!!

He sighed. I looked back at the boys they all looked confused as to what to do. Luckily Jonah stepped forward.
He walked up to Daniel and rubbed his back.

{JONAHS POV}

I rubbed Daniels back lightly and he looked at me. His eyes were already red.

Jo: She didn't do anything Daniel. I didn't do anything. Ok?

He stated into my eyes like he was searching.
Searching for a sense of a lie, something to show I was wrong. Something we can only assume he never found.

D: I-I know....I-I mean I should've. I'm sorry.

He held open his arms and Ella ran into him. They just hugged in silence.

Z: So you remember stuff

C: Way to ruin it Zach

Giggles filled the room.

Z: I was CURIOUS

J: Yes. He has his memory back Zachary.

Z: Thanks Jack.....

They smirked at eachother and laughed.

{ELLAS POV}

E: Everything?

D: They lead me to believe that, yes.

E: Yay!!

I hugged Daniel tighter and smiled.
The elevator door rang again and Daniel pushed me away from him.

D: Who-What?

We all turned around quickly to see the one person we never anted to see again. The one person who would ruin everything that was just made up. The one person I knew would take away my life.

Emma......