There

E: Shit Jeff we need to get home

J: Why? Would Emma

E: I—don't know—I don't know what's going on. Whether she is alive or not someone is after me—after us—

J: Of course lets go.

We drove home quickly and I walked in on the kids on the floor with Daniel laying in front of them. I rushed over quickly.

E: KIDS WHAT HAPPENED.

Ja: Daaddy answered the door and a guy came in and smashed a vase on his head and knocked daddy out then he left and—

I looked at the broken glass on the floor. The vase that had contained the box with my fathers ashes was ruined. The box of ashes laid safely in the pile of runes.

E: No Daniel! JEFFERY COME QUICK

Jeffery ran in.

J: oh no what—

E: Someone's after us.

Jeffery picked up Daniel and as I asked, rushed him to the hospital. I held the kids as they cried while the police searched the house and analyze fingerprints and things.

P: Ma'am we don't know who it was. The suspect seems to have been wearing gloves. We will do some more testing and try to find more out. I personally will notify you ASAP.

E: Thank you so much

P: Anytime ma'am. I hope your husband comes around ok.

E: Thank you. I hope he will too.

P: Have a good day

E: You too

The officer and his team left and I called Jonah over Brooklyn stayed home and Jonah promised to not answer the door and to protect my babies.

Jo: No ones coming near them El.

E: Thank you so much Jo.

I kissed his cheek and ran to my car. I sped down the road then getting to the hospital.

E: HOW IS HE?' WHERE IS HE?!

I spotted Jeff.

J: He's alive. But the part that made him lose his memory last time got worse.

E: No—-he was getting better.

J: Dont worry he will get better. Just for now—

I cried and Jeffery cradled me.

J: For now....you need to stay home and protect your babies ok?

E: Mhm

I nodded slightly and continued crying. Everything was finally working out and now. Someone's after me and not afraid to hurt anyone who gets in their way....