Run

{JONAHS POV}

As I spoke I saw Daniel drifting into a deep sleep.

Jo: on second thought let's head home ok?

C: Good idea

I picked up Daniel and we walked to the car. I laid him down, strapped him in and drove home.

Once we arrived home I sat him in a chair and tied him up. Sure he was tired but I needed answers

Zach slapped him awake.

{DANIELS POV}

I yawned as my eyes slowly opened. I went to rub my eye but my hairs were tied down as were my legs.

D: WTF

JO: Daniel we need answers

D: I—I told you I don't—

Jo: boys out

They stood still.

Jo: NOW GOD DAMNIT OUT!

The boys raced out the door. Jonah then stared me straight in the eye.

Jo: Daniel James Seavey. Everyone else may but your shit but I don't. I know you never lost your memory....

D: fuck you

Jo: why did you do it seavey? So nothing could trace back.

D: I-

Jo: I need answers now.

D: I wanted Ella to leave me

Jo: Before she found out?

I smirked at the ground and chuckled.

D: Dumb Bitch wouldn't leave me if I killed the kids. She's in love with me.

Jo: Don't act all tough Seavey I know you love her. This sounds evil but you did it out of you sick twisted way of love.

I puffed. He was right.

D: I didn't ever want her in the beginning

Jo: Huh?

D: when I bought her. Way back when. I only paid so much because I wanted to meet the girl who's twin "died"

Jo: Smart boy.

D: Her parents have all their memories. I paid them off too.

Jo: What?

D: Everything Ella has is a lie except those kids. You and I both know that true.

Jonah huffed and looked down.

D: None of us have the clean past our fans think we do

Jo: sweet innocent Daniel MY ASS.

D: I was until we became a band. We all were. We were babies then you got a slave and we all wanted one.

Jo: Daniel—-

D: But at that time we shared the slave and after you got her pregnant. DANIEL SEAVEY THE SWEET INNOCENT ONE HAD TO MAKE HER THINK I GOT HER PREGNANT. I had to make everyone think it was mine. But IT WASNT. IVE GONE INSANE BECAUSE OF YOU JONAH.

Jo: Shut your damn mouth Seavey

D: I had to lie to the only girl I've ever loved so much. Because you have to be the good one.

I broke free from my rope hold.

D: IVE COVERED ALL YOUR MISTAKES. YOU HATED ELLA, YOU SENT JEFF. YOU POISONED MY DRINK SO I WOULD HURT HER. Everything bad that happened was because of you.

Jo: DANIEL.

D: I'm tired of being the one to hurt her, when I don't want to. Jonah. I saw her back in elementary school and what did I say to you.

Jo: DANIEL

D: WTF DID I SAY TO YOU.

Jo: You said....something stupid like "I wanna marry her someday"

D: I dated her. But she doesn't remember me. BECAUSE YOU MADE IT A POINT TO ERASE ME FROM HER MEMORY WHEN THE BAND STARTED. I thought she didn't love me Jonah. But it was you. THEN I BOUGHT HER TO SEE HER AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE DONE AND I FELL BACK IN LOVE WITH HER AGAIN. Do you know how hard it is when the girl you've loved since you were 10 doesn't remember you?

Jo: Daniel I—

D: No. You've made me hurt her. Your going to pa—

C: Is it true Jonah?

Z: Is what he said real?!

J: Your the problem Jonah.

C: I knew Daniels love was undeniable

{JONAHS POV}

I grabbed Daniel by the shirt and ran. I eventually picked him up and ran. I've never run so fast. There was no explanation they were ready to hear. I needed to get out of there as did my source of info.

They would know the truth

All in good time.

For now

I had

To

RUN

—————
Hope you enjoyed! Sorry I've been gone for sooooo long. I'll try to update everyday!! Leave opinions in the comments!! See you soon ❤️