•Rescued•

R: Jonah. Fucken Marais

She stared at him in awe. I realized now that Jonah may be a little hotter than me but, I didn't think this was the best time to say that.

Jo: Let him and Ella go. The cops are on their way.

R: H-how di-d

Jo: It's not THAT easy to kidnap Daniel Seavey little girl.

R: But

I stood up. The ropes had been untied for awhile now I was just waiting for the right time.

D: And with that. This has been fun.

I grabbed her arm.

R: THIS IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT

D: ahuh

R: Well. You don't know where Ella is.

Jo: Not now. But we will find her.

D: Oh hi boys. You were ready to give up huh?

PO1: We were close Mr Seavey. Glad to see you are unharmed. Do we keep this a secret to the press by the way sir?

D: No. I can't have anyone else with bigger plans copying this or getting this idea.

PO2: Another of Mr Seaveys Secrets has been added to the list I suppose

He grabbed Ryan's arms and began placing her in handcuffs.

D: Getting to two pages yet?

PO3: Close

The officer chuckled. I had more secrets than anyone on this earth from my fans. I felt awful but they would never see me the same.

The officer looked at Ryan.

R: I-

PO1: You have the right to remain silent, anything you do can and will be used against you in a court of law—

I turned around mouthing the exact words. I had heard them so many times before.

Jo: You don't even seem fazed.

D: She had no real plan. I don't think she even knew how to tie ropes.

I chuckled; attempting to hold back the real pain inside me. Jonah looked down at my arms now red and with bits of blood from me untying the ropes so harshly.

Jo: It seems—

I covered up my arms and looked down.

D: It seems I'll need some clothes for this hunt for Ella.

Jonah laughed.

Don't worry Ella be calm like me. I'm coming for you.