•Angels•

He squeezed my hand as we walked.

E: Are you going to tell me where we—

D: Shhhh

I kept my mouth shut and continued to follow him.

About 15 minutes later there we had been walking through the woods. Finally it broke out to a beautiful ledge and a cliff that went into deep water. He told me to sit on a rock and he ran away.

As I waited all I could think about is what he said before. Sure we've had conversations like that before and of course he's said he loved me a million times but....that felt different. For that moment it finally felt like nothing else could hurt us. Like we were finally where we meant to be.

Ju: MOMMY!

I jumped and turned around.

E: Julieeee!!

Jam: Mom!

E: Jamesey!!

Ela: MAma!

Ella: Lainey baby!!

My 3 angels ran into my arms.

E: What are you guys doing here? Where's your fa-

Daniel walked from beyond the trees with a basket and blanket.

D: I thought it was time we had a nice family outing.

He giggled.

Elaine helped me as I laid the blanket down and Daniel set the food up. We sat as the sun set and ate and talked.

Ju: We missed you mom

Ela: Mhm!

E: I missed you guys too.

As it got darker we packed our stuff up and began to walk back to the car.

D: WHAT THE FUCK!

E: Daniel SEAVEY! Watch your mouth around the kids.

D: Look!

Our car was smashed. The windows were broken and all their was, was a tiny piece of paper on the windows shield.

It read:

Today I saw Daniel Seavey
I love Why Don't We.
I don't love that everyone has kids though and is married. NOT OK. Anyway. I'm watching you Daniel Seavey. And I love you. Call me soon? Maybe we can talk about your car....

8458673432 💗

D: No....