Fast

E: Get out NOW!

D: Wait—-which one is which....

Jo: I—

This time she didn't come alone. Behind her stood 5 cops.

Em: Well lovely sister. We have reason to believe Daniel James Seavey is guilty.

D: Of?
R
Em: Murder...

E: Emma NOT now!

D: Murder?!

Cop1: Mr Seavey your under arrest. For the murder of Lucy Stone

They put him in handcuffs.

E: No please! I—

They pushed me back and all stood behind Daniel as he faced me. He mouthed "I love you" as the elevator doors slowly closed. I chased after the doors and banged on them then falling to the floor.

E: D-Daniel

Em: I told you he was bad

{JONAHS POV}

It all happened so fast.

{3RD PERSON POV}

Ella turned around quickly and faced Emma as she smirked devilishly at what she had done. A nurse walked passed Ella with a cart and that's when it all started.

Ella looked over at the cart and grabbed the knife which had just been freshly cleaned after a surgery. She stared deep into Emma's eyes as her own went from light brown to a deep, dark black.

She smiled devilishly at Emma.

E: This is all your fault. You always ruin my life. Have it your way. Cause honey....

E: KARMA . IS . A . BITCH

Ella took the knife and stabbed it into Emma's knee. Emma fell to the floor holding her knee which was now bleeding out fast.

Emma screamed in pain and Ella....laughed.

E: Fuck you

Em: What has he done to you?! Your a monster! Just like him!!! You never calmed him on accident. You have the same split personality....so you knew what to do to keep him sane. Your a Monster.

Ella's eyes changed back to her calming brown and she looked down at Emma slowly and dropped the knife.

{ELLAS POV}

What have I done?!?!