•Attempts•

E: Well...

D: Management is one their way with the police.....you take the kids home...I'll call an Uber.

E: And leave you here with a crazed fan nearby...I think not. I texted Jonah and he will come and pick up the kids. For better or for worse I won't leave your side Seavey.

D: Listen Mrs Seavey.

He got closer to me and very dominant like we went back in time.

D: This isn't a marriage never going to see you again deal...I'm telling you to leave, you can't get hurt.

E: And you can?!

D: Ella....

E: No! You have to stop trying to be tough and dominant and let someone help you.

D: Ella I can't have you getting hurt.

E: But you can get hurt?

D: This person is after you!

E: She's after you too...just in a different way.

D: Ella go to the Uber now please

E: No

D: Ella. Go.to.the.fucken.Uber.

E: Dont curse in front of the kids

He lowered himself to my ear and whispered.

D: Get the fuck into the fucken Uber or our talk from before may disappear in fucken thin air and we can really go back in time. Someone seems like they need a fucken punishment.

E: Don't get all Daniel-Daddy-Dominant on me. MR Seavey. Now we stay together no matter what.

He sighed; finally giving in. He had tried all the ways he could to get me to listen, being nice, being mean, being hot, etc. however this wasn't a moment I could leave him. He needed me. Daniels biggest flaw was his inability in admitting he needed help but after our chat I now know he needs me more than I thought.

Jo: Hope I'm not interrupting any——

Jonah coughed

Jo: —Play times in front of the kids

D: It's not like that Jonah

Zach giggled

Z: They are gonna—-

Jo: Oh shhhh you child.

He carefully picked up Elaine and Zach took Julia and James' hands.

Jo: I'll bring them home. John parked down the street he will be here any minute. Good luck you two and Daniel I'm so sorry. This is just the icing—

D: It's alright....go home and be safe Jonah.

Jo: Will do. Bye guys

D: B—

??: D—DANIEL It—it's actually you!—and you brought the whore and her devil offspring....

E: JONAH...ZACH GO!