Now

Jo: Where the fuck were you?!

D: I-

Jo: Ahuh

D: Could I Please discuss where I was with Ella in PRIVATE.

K: What is there that we all can't hear

D: Please. I swear I—

C: Daniel Seavey. You didn't, did you?!

D: Do what?!

Z: CHEAT!

D: No I would never. I just—

Ch: Then who the fuck is Anastasia?!

D: She's my Ex But—

E: I thought you changed.

Ellas voice broke as she said that. It pained me even though I did nothing wrong.

E: I guess I did do something dummer than you....just staying in bed trusting you wouldn't be that guy anymore.

D: Ella I promise you.

E: I think you're out of second chances and promises Seavey.

D: Ella. Just listen!

E: Soulmates my ass.

As she walked back up the stairs my eyes remained on her. Everyone was yelling at me about this and that. But I couldn't hear them. I didn't care who hurt as long as Ella wasn't hurt. But I hurt Ella. Fuck. Why do I fuck up so bad.

J: Are you even listening.

I grabbed my jacket and opened the door.

D: Nope

I slammed the door shut behind me and drove to the beach. It was pretty cold in la currently but it didn't matter. I sat in the sand and dug my feet into the abundance of shells and sand below. I put my head on my knees as a tear fell down my face. More came. Next thing I knew I was a grown man, sitting in the sand, crying....crying like a little baby again.

{Ellas POV}

Jo: Try 092716

I typed it in. He was right. The band anniversary was his passcode of course.

I looked through all the girls he still had in his messages but the last messages were him saying he had fallen in love and didn't want anything but friendship. None ever responded because he must've blocked them. Then I saw it. Anastasia. Anastantia Green. I looked through his notes on her contacts page.

•ex
•not important
•grandma important

What was that supposed to mean.

E: Anastasia Green.

Jo: Oh?! I remember her. But—he hated her. She cheated on him 3 times and then he gave up. Then he started with the slaves.

E: Important Grandma?

Jo: Gammy Green....why would he need her

{Daniels POV}

Did soulmates always make it?

Were we really "meant to be?"

Questions filled my mind as I cried. We had so many problems. We've constantly broken up and got back together like nothing happened. Maybe this whole soulmate was just what happens when you're in a coma. Maybe you think of crazy things. Maybe I was still asleep.

D: HEY WAKE THE FUCK UP. THIS ISNT REAL!

I stood up and yelled

D: WAKE ME UP

D: WAKE ME—-

??: Daniel?