Cheesecat Log: 11/27/18

Sooo... 4 days later than my last log. It's nearing December and I think I've come to a mild decision even though nobody cares to come back to discord.

I'm currently in week 3 of swim practice and I'm physically and mentally worn out.

Just a day ago I lied to doctor about not having depressing thoughts and or actions.

Over the course of the last three days I have also been too stressed about school to sleep and as a total, I've gotten about 8 hours of sleep in the last three days.

If I get back on discord I will actually be busy, and tired, and possibly snappy. I hope I'm not but in a few days when it turns December I'll come back.

I forgot what I was doing... Oh right, getting off the toilet of inspiration and falling forward a foot as my foot falls asleep while I'm standing.

No wait that's not it. Was it the creepy dreams I told Nano or the new cover I made for the 18+ book?

Eh. Don't really remember.

Even when I take melatonin I still can't fall asleep. It's weird. It's about as weird as my life that seems to fall into a schedule.

Get waken up, go to hell for 7 hours, get out of hell and wait 15 minutes for the bus, get home and have just a little over three hours to myself, get taken to swim, swim whatever the coach tells me to do even if my right side is on fire and I can't move the lower sections of my legs, go back home again, shower, not really fall asleep but pretend, and repeat for the next 4 main days of the week.

Well actually I feel like that's not what I was talking about but I'm only typing with my one right thumb on this phone that's a legit fossil.

Now I've lost track of what I was saying. Ah, whatever. Screw it I'm posting this.

Should I though? I dunno. But yolo.

It's not my fault I don't eat healthy or drink more than three cups of water a day or eat an excessive amount of salt.

Nope, not my fault. Blame my body. My like... 5'6" tall body that's uh... A weight I'm not proud of.

I don't even remember my weight lol.