Cheesecat Log: 8/15/20

It's 6 am. I can't sleep.

I have way too many ideas floating in my head. Some good. Some bad. Some dirty.

Might as well spew em out.

Image starts off as chibi. Chibi morphs into somewhat realistic. Left eyebrow has a slight gap to it. The eyes become a solid green. The expression is devious. With a left side oriented smirk. Eventually there's a blue Minecraft fish hoodie and a slight mass if brown hair in a ponytail. Swinging to the right. Her right hand is in her hoodie pouch. Her left is holding a Minecraft TNT. The pants are simple jeans with a tear and a paw print on the right ankle area. It's a short image. Drawing perhaps. Her words in a text bubble read out, 'Get off my lawn Stephen' the image itself is no bigger than 6 inches with the ground made of Minecraft dirt and end stone. Purple swirls of magic around her. And a valiant sky behind it all.

-

I told you guys that once my inspiration is gone it won't come back. Yet they just pass me off. Before she said anything it felt like I was ignored. Am I really that bad of a person to write smut? Then again I can't write it now anyway. I can't make a goddamn pizza if I haven't made any dough. I don't really want to straight up ask what they look like and what their personalities are. Whether they're a He or she. Which one prefers top and which prefers bottom. That'd just make it weirder. Oh well. Guess nothing will happen now.

-

As Subaru gently pushed Emilia toward the royal selection she stopped and looked back at him. Her purple eyes holding a hint of something. But being as dense as he is Subaru gently smiled. Until Emilia lent in unexpectedly. She cupped his head. And completely failed at life as she head butted Subaru. "Ouch!" They both exclaimed, both holding their hands to their heads. "What were you doing Emilia?" Emilia sighed in exasperation. "Puck told me that if I... uh. Pressed my lips against yours then maybe you wouldn't interrupt in this. And trust me that it'll be ok?" She sheepishly replied, casting a glance at her amulet. Subaru's face heated up. "Well... I mean. If we can retry before you go in that'd be~" she pouted. "Fine. You start it then. That was embarrassing." Without skipping a beat Subaru put his lips on hers. And suddenly he was floating. Her lips were soft. Sucking him in. He couldn't resist. He slipped a little tongue into her mouth. And Emilia, experiencing this new feeling. Suddenly froze up before reciprocating. And all of a sudden that pressing of lips became a kiss. And that kiss became extremely heated. And as much as Subaru hated himself for it. Her pushed her away instead of pulling her into his arms. A trail of spit suddenly on Emilia's lip. "You should probably go." Emilia, dazed and confused suddenly turned red. "I-oh. Y-yeah. You'll stay here right?" She gave him a look that was nothing short of perfection. "Of course. Only if you promise me we finish that lip touching."

-

Agh. The rest fades off into my head in some nonsensical way. I have a bloody nose aghhhh.

-

Let's see. A recap of life. Procrastinated over jury duty that didn't happen (thank corona). My parents took my Xbox away again and gave it back. Went on a weeklong trip down the western coast of the US. I apparently made another friend that I can't lose until death most likely. Hmmm. Pikachu wallet. Re:zero, Konosuba, f4f... lesbian shit is fun to read... fanfics are important... oh shit it's 6:30.