Cheesecat Log: 12/6/18

I've been trying to find time to do things but now with swim practice and swim meets my time has been shortened drastically. I can't keep up with my Wattpad, Twitter or Instagram as much as I'd love too and thanks to a sport like this it means I come home and am sore and exhausted.

I'm just barely keeping my burger and fries down right now and I'm suddenly not that tired. Just like every other night for the past 4 weeks.

I feel dead and I just wish I had somebody who cared I guess but that's just wishful thinking because no matter what you all say or what you do it doesn't really matter.

We're all spread so many miles apart and we only communicate by screen and I really wish I had someone to give me a hug or something. And I don't mean like by doing an action and putting things in italics, I mean like in real life. Away from the screen. Away from YouTube shitwind 2018. I mean like an actual, grade A, 10/10 hug.

I know we all live here to get away from our problems but when people start taking things over the Internet too seriously like it's real life I feel like we become less human.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'm tired, I'm sore, and moody.

I suppose I'll go to sleep now.

...

Shelby is so adorable and I'm glad that I got done with a 100 breast to come back to this

Shelby is so adorable and I'm glad that I got done with a 100 breast to come back to this. The only thing that makes me happy is video games, YouTube, and mostly... Well, Shelby. Despite the 3,656 videos in my watch later.