The Beginning

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form of any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the publisher, except when permitted by law.

~~~~~~~~~~

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!

Ugh, another day starting at 7 am, how lucky of me. I quickly throw back my polka dot covers and check off my Pokemon calender that was shaped like an Eevee. I suddenly drop the pen and smile broadly. Today was THE DAY. The day when I got to choose a Pokemon!!! I squeal in delight.

I thought about my choices so deeply that I realized that I was in a dilemma. Hmm, should I choose Fennekin? Or Chespin? Or maybe Froakie? I was so deep in my own little world that I realized that I was already late to get my Pokemon! I quickly decided and zoomed past the kitchen to get a granola bar (Mmm, protein) and dashed past my bewildered parents and let off with just a wave.

Oh yeah, how rude of me! My name is Ivory Jennings, 16 year old girl with spunk!

I ran as fast as my little legs could possibly endure and saw the Professor with 3 trainers, all holding PokeBalls. I teared up a little as I saw that I was left out of the group. The Professor noticed me and chuckled.

"Oh Ivory, my dear Ivory, don't think that I forgot you! Here, this is a special Pokemon and I hope that you'll take care of her like I know you will." The Professor laughed.

I looked at it in wonder as the 3 trainers let out their Pokemon and I saw a Fennekin, Chespin and Froakie. Wait. If they had the 3 starter Pokemon, then, which Pokemon did I have? I held my breath as I let my Pokemon out.