C03

07 October 2018
Eunhwa's POV

It's been about a week after the sleepover. I couldn't be even more thankful for them. Now that I have them as my friends, I feel like having more reasons to go to school than just simply studying as a reason. It means a lot to me since people usually bully me and stuff.

"Hey you're spacing out Eunhwa-ya" Yerin called out. "Huh? I'm sorry what were you talking about?" I ask. "Another sleepover!" Hayeon cheered. "This time at Yerin's place" Hyoyoo said. "Ohh... I'm down" I say immediately. "See? I told you she would agree" Hayeon said. "Who said I wasn't?" I asked. "Because you were spacing out she thought you weren't interested" Hyoyoo said.

"Stop reading my mind you psycho!" Yerin said. "Can't help it" Hyoyoo defends. "Kids" Hayeon shakes her head from side to side. "You're at the same age as us so be quiet." Yerin said. "You shouldn't have said anything" I said and Hayeon nods regretting she said anything.

We are currently outside our second class. It's not that we were kicked out or something. The teacher couldn't come today because she has matters to take care of back at her home so we have a free period instead of a substitute teacher. To of course we were happy with to get a free period.

The teacher comes and unlocks the door to our next class. We immediately come in and soon enough a lot of students come in as well. After everyone is here, the teacher checks on our absence. After that, we start the lesson.

It was science class so we were studying about some weird molecule stuff. I like chemistry so I pretty much get what everything means. Then, we are asked to make a summary of what was learnt in groups and re-explain it in front of the class. Me and the others are of course in 1 group and we did it pretty well.

After 2 hours, the lesson finishes and we go to the cafeteria for lunch. We sit down and eat lunch while chatting here and there. When I finish eating, I had the urge to have fresh air so I excused myself and head to the rooftop. I go up some stairs and finally reach the rooftop when I see someone, a boy to be precise.

It registered in my mind that he was the popular guy every girl has a crush on and has been gossiping and talking about everywhere in school. You can hear them fangirling and squealing about him anywhere in this school. Well, no joke, he is handsome.

"U-Umm.. hi?" he suddenly says. "Hi" I said back. "What brings you here?" he asks. "Just wanted to have some fresh air, what about you?" I ask. "It's a routine after lunch I usually do" he said. "By the way, the name's Eunhwa, Han Eunhwa" I said extending a hand for a handshake. "Jisung, Park Jisung" he said shaking my hands.

"That 3rd grade student that every girl is obsessed about?" I ask and he sighs nodding. The bell rings and I said "I'm gonna go now" "Yeah me too" he said and we both walk our separate ways to our classes. "Where were you?" Hayeon asks. "Nowhere" I answered. She gives me an 'istg' face and then turns back to Hyoyoo to chat with her.

"Come on let's go" Yerin said and we go inside the class. The day went by and now I'm in the apartment packing up clothes for the sleepover. "Where are you going?" Mark appears out of nowhere. "Having a sleepover at Yerin's place" I answered. "My baby sister isn't a baby anymore" he fake cries.

"Yeah you're damn right I'm not" I said in a matter of factly. "Alright, just don't do anything that might kill yourself and be careful" he said. "Yeah I know mom" I said then I realized what I just said and then out of nowhere I start crying. "Hey don't worry. I bet they're happy you're all grown up now up there" he said rushing to hug and comfort me.

"But I just feel so sad without her" I managed to croak out. It's true, even though it has been years since the plague happened, it still gets to me no matter what. I was still sniffling and sobbing onto Mark's shirt while he was rubbing my back, also feeling a little sad. When I finally stopped, I said "Thank you oppa" "This is what siblings are for am I right?" he grinned.

I smiled and nod. Just then, the doorbell rings and luckily I was finished packing so we went to the door to get it. "Hey Eunhwa, hi Mark-sshi" Hyoyoo said. "Be careful alright?" Mark said and I nod, hug him and leave with Hyoyoo to their car. "Must be nice to have a brother like him huh?" she said. "Although we're, well half-siblings, yeah it's nice" I said and smiled.

She nods and gets in the car and I did too. "Ready?" Yerin asked. I nod and the car starts to move. In a few minutes, we arrive at Yerin's place and it was pretty much as big as Hayeon's. "You guys will sleep at my room, I have 2 siblings please don't mind them if you catch them running around or something" Yerin said.

We head to her room and we see a bed with 3 mattresses beside it. Similar to the one at Hayeon's place, only the room is a bit bigger. "Let's play" Hyoyoo said. "Like what game?" I ask setting my bag down on the floor. "Werewolf?" Yerin asks and we nod agreeing.

"I'm like so sure that Hyoyoo will be the werewolf since she's half of it" Hayeon said. In the end, Hayeon is the werewolf and Hyoyoo figured that out. "You cheated didn't you?" Hayeon asked. She was sulking the whole time because she lost. "I told you already I didn't!" Hyoyoo defended. "Alright don't fight!" Yerin said.

After 1 hour, we had to go to sleep already so we did our night routine and get ready for bed. "Today was fun" I said unconsciously. "It definitely was" Hyoyoo said. With that thought, I drift off to deep slumber.