C36

DAMN GUYS 19.7K YOU ARE SO POWERFUL- ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH REMEMBER I LOVE Y'ALL💚💚💚
23 April 2019
Eunhwa's POV

"Okay so how did this happen again?" I asked. The girls and I are in an empty classroom for the time being all with confused faces and everything. "I don't know I think he-" Hayeon suddenly gasped loudly. "He forgot to use it" she said and Hyoyoo's eyes widened.

"HE FORGOT TO USE IT?!" she screamed. "Use what?" Yerin asked. "Something you might know but not get" I said. "Oh... oH... OH" Yerin screamed in realization. "Okay so what basically happened that day?" I asked again. "Well..." Hayeon trailed off to space.

Flashback

Jeno invited Hayeon on a sappy romance movie marathon in his house so she agreed to it and she went there. It all started as rainbows and butterflies till it went to a certain scene in a certain movie they were watching.

They were watching with their eyes partially closed, well Hayeon was. Jeno was focused on the whole movie and didn't lose focus on that scene. So because they were cuddled up on a couch with Hayeon's leg on Jeno's lap, she felt something.

Something down there was happening which Jeno didn't seem to notice but he actually did. "Umm... Jeno, you have a problem down there" Hayeon pointed out and he looks at her. His eyes were blown wide in lust and his cheeks were tinted with the slightest bit of pink.

"I... I'll take care of it" he said, flustered and stood up but Hayeon held him down and pulled him back onto the couch. "I can help you" she said and Jeno's mouth went agape. Even the girl herself didn't know where that confidence came from.

Jeno couldn't believe that it was his soulmate, his sweet Hayeon. But the visionary imagination of her helping him fix his problem down there had him hardening even more. His breathing became ragged at his descriptive imagination.

He nods his head as his eyes were darker once more. He watched sinfully as she takes confident strides towards him and rests her hands on his chest. She leans forward and places a peck on the corner of his lips before passionately kissing him.

The kiss left him breathless but he won't back down from it. Instead, he bites her bottom lip for entrance and she gladly opens her mouth to let his tongue slip in the warm cavern. She moaned into the kiss and the sound was swallowed by Jeno's plump lips.

She started grinding on him and he groans as he bites her bottom lip once more. He held her waist and lifts her up as her legs were wrapped around his waist. They make out as Jeno makes his way towards his room. Lucky for them, his parents are on a business trip.

End of Flashback

"Okay I'm just mindblown right now I have never knew that you would be like that at all. I thought you and Jeno were the innocent ones but maybe that's just Renjun and his mate-" Yerin rambled out. "How am I supposed to tell him?! It's even his birthday today! He'll freak out and leave me and I... I..." Hayeon hyperventilates.

"Look, he loves you so much that you mean the whole world to him. He looks at you with those eye smiles of his even though nothing is funny at all and for God's sake, just tell him and he'll accept it" Hyoyoo snapped some sense to her. "Yeah, exactly" I said to her.

"Okay... I can do this" she said. "Yeah you can!" Yerin supported her. We were already near the school gates where he was waiting for lunch and then she backed out. "I can't do this" she said and turned back towards the cafeteria. "Nope, you are coming with us and tell him and that's final" I said and she sighed as she lets herself get dragged away.

"Hey!" I greeted them. Life in school had been really great ever since Yoonmi left since she was basically the cause of my whole bullying case. Everyone has stopped bullying me and all and honestly, I'm really happy. "Hey there, Jisung couldn't come because he has a conference with the officials about his coronation and rules" Jaemin explained.

"It's fine. He told me this morning that he'll most likely not come today due to the duration of the conference" I said, shrugging. "Hi baby" Jeno said kissing Hayeon's cheeks. "Hi" she replied quietly. Jeno sensed something wrong because she's usually so hyper and more energetic than the rest of us. "Is something wrong?" he asked.

"No nothing is wrong" she smiled and Jeno nods but was still unsure. "Let's just eat lunch now, I'm starving" Chenle said and we went to the cafeteria after getting through a swarm of fangirls and some of their friends and other people relatively. When we were eating, Hayeon excused herself to the bathroom.

"I'm just gonna go check up on her" I said and went there as well. She was throwing up in one of the stalls and I helped her a bit. She coughed the rest of the stuff in her throat and groaned when she was finished as I knew that she is having a splitting headache.

"Do you want me to excuse you from the rest of the classes?" I asked and she nods and croaked out a 'Please do'. That was all the confirmation I needed before going to the principal's office to ask permission. Luckily, she gave her the permission to leave early and I bowed before heading back.

I knew that Hayeon was already back at the cafeteria so I gave her the slip so that she can leave early without the security guards or teacher in duty questionning her. Once we finish eating lunch, she immediately left to which Jeno questionned us but we stayed shut because we wanted the news to come from her.

"When did she know about this?" Yerin asked quietly. "Based on what I picked up from her words, recent, maybe 1 or 2 days ago. Hasn't told a single soul based on her mind" Hyoyoo said. "You should be a detective" I said. "I really should" she replied. "So does that mean we're the first ones to know about this whole thing?" I asked and she nods.

"Most likely, yes. Unless she didn't think of a someone who she told this news to which is practically impossible when someone is lying because the actual situation is going to be stuck in their heads until the lie ends" she said. "How do you know all this?" I asked. "Books and maybe some movies my father showed me" she said.

"We'll just see what'll happen at his birthday party later. I just hope that she wished him a happy birthday earlier" Yerin said.