C22

05 January 2019
Eunhwa's POV

I will be going to school today. No, school hasn't exactly started yet like actually going back to school but the thing is, I made it to THE SUPERNATURAL ANATOMY CLASS! The ones who want to join has to sign up today. I'm excited for this.

Yerin and Hayeon also got in but they didn't want to join. They said that it's useless and time wasting and whatnot. Hyoyoo is coming with me though. At least I have a friend to talk to if the teacher hasn't came yet.

So I get ready and everything before joining Mark for breakfast. He's also going to have a teacher briefing but he's going to get back late so he told me to still bring my bicycle with me.

I bet that he's going to make everyone scream "Uh and that's a long ass ride" in Music class. And I have no doubt for that. It's like his favorite sentence and he will never get tired of it, ever.

After we finish breakfast, we go outside and head to school. Well, not technically to school yet actually. We're going to get Hyoyoo from her house which Mark promised to do.

So when we arrived at her house, Quartz ran towards Mark and Hyoyoo was right behind the corgi puppy. "Hey there" she greeted Mark with a peck on the cheek and me with a friendly hug.

I'm not complaining though because I like hugs. "What are you going to do with Quartz?" I asked. "I was hoping that I can leave her in the house but that may not be a good option. So I'm planning on leaving it to Hayeon who is gonna be here in- oh there she is" Hyoyoo said.

Hayeon got over to the house and found out that Quartz was still with Mark so she took Quartz from him and heads inside. "THANKS" Hyoyoo shouts and Hayeon gives her a thumbs up before shutting the door.

"Let's get going now shall we?" Hyoyoo said as we nod and she gets behind Mark, wrapping her arms around his torso before we head off to school. We arrived in no time and it was quiet and well, it wasn't crowded.

School hasn't started anyways so there wasn't any reason for the school to be crowded or anything. Me and Hyoyoo go to where we would sign up while Mark went to the teachers' briefing section.

We had to be tested on some of the materials which was why I had studied 2 nights before so that I would be prepared. Hyoyoo actually helped me because she somehow knows a lot about these kind of stuff.

I went in first and a man, who I think is the teacher asked me about myself first so I introduced myself. "Well, for starters, my name is Han Eunhwa and I'm turning 16 this year" I said.

"Okay Eunhwa, which district do you come from?" he asked. "Well my father is from the 127 District while my mother is from the U District. I was born in the Dream District though" I said. "Very well then. Let's start with an easy topic, Vampires" he said.

And the questions continue on. It became harder and harder and to the point that it was so difficult that I couldn't answer one question. He scans his clipboard of how I did and he looks up at me and says "Congratulations, you passed. I'll be seeing you often yeah?" the man said.

I was so relieved that I passed and all those studying didn't go to waste. "The Supernatural Anatomy Class will start when school starts. Every Friday after classes until we're finished with our material. Is that clear?" he said as I nod. "Good. Dismissed" he said simply before I bowed and excused myself.

"How did it go?" Hyoyoo asked. "I GOT IN!" I squealed and she squealed along with me. This is what friends are for, going crazy and people would think that it's normal because of the presence of friends.

Once we calmed down which was about 15 minutes later, Hyoyoo's name was called up and she said "Go back without me. I promised Mark that I would stay until he finishes" she said as I nod before she went in the classroom.

I did as she said and go outside to where I put my bicycle at. Just as I was about to leave, a group of girls approached me. "Well well well, leaving so soon?" a voice said which I recognized so much as Yoonmi.

"Go away Yoonmi. I just came here for the test, not to mess around with you" I said. "Little girl is learning to defend herself now is she? How useless... you know you can't win against me" she said laughing as her gang laughed with her.

"Then what can you do, you whore?" I snapped. It wasn't meant to come out like that but oh well. Her laughing stopped and she asked "What did you just call me?" "A whore, maybe even a slut in your case" I shrugged.

"You're getting in my nerves" she said. "Oh? And what are you going to do about it?" I asked, already feeling the pressure. You all might think that I could just teleport out of here or kick their asses with my telekinesis skills but no. If I'm in fear or under pressure, those stuff don't work.

"What am I going to do with it? Actually, you're the slut here. What is it that you do? Make a potion so that Jisung would take you to prom? Or as his plus one to the graduation ceremony? Tell me, are you a witch who makes love potions?" she asked.

"He was the one who asked me. I've never done such things" I said defending myself. "Why would he ask out a filthy person like you? Girls, keep her still" she ordered as her gang held me.

"What are you doing?!" I asked. "What I've been wanting to do, torture you especially bad" she said before taking out a metal pipe and banging it to me. She banged it to my stomach, my legs, and lastly, my head.

I was covered in cuts, bruises and even blood but that didn't stop her. It was as if she wanted me dead, which she probably does by now because I called her a whore. She kept hitting me until she saw me near to unconsciousness.

"We're done girls, let's go" she said as she and her gang left me on the ground. I attempted to stand up despite the unbearable pain as I limped to go home. There's no way I can cycle in this state.

As if it was at a perfect timing, rain poured from the sky and I became soaked. Can this day get any worse? After everything I've borne, I get this out of anything else which is not suffering related?

I slowly started to lose balance and I fainted. And the last thing I could remember, was me being caught in someone's arms before I could damage myself more and hit the ground.