C55

10 November 2019
3rd Person's POV

"Hey Jisung, what should I wear for prom?" Eunhwa suddenly asked Jisung who was laying down on his bed and swiping through his phone. "You can wear something from the Royal Boutique I guess. Do you want to go there to look first or...?" Jisung asked and Eunhwa nodded.

They went to the Royal Boutique soon after and Jisung let Eunhwa be guided by the woman working there. She saw a lot of dresses but was interested in nothing. She wanted something simple but not too simple, glam but not too glam. So she asked "Can I customize a dress and have it ready in 5 days?" "Of course, just tell us a description and we'll get it done in 3 days" the woman said.

Eunhwa gave her a clear description and the woman nodded as she remembered every detail Eunhwa mentioned. She is one of the most intelligent creatures amongst the maids and workers around the palace after all. "Alright, I'll tell the tailor about this" she said and Eunhwa nodded thanking her as she left.

"You done already? Have you decided on what to wear?" Jisung asked and Eunhwa nodded. "I decided to have a dress customized for me as there are no dresses that matched my wish for a gown" she said. Jisung nods in acknowledgement and then they left.

15 November 2019

Eunhwa and Jisung were both in their room, waiting for the rest to come with them to prom later. "So we're just waiting for the rest right?" Eunhwa asked and Jisung nodded. The two were already in their formal clothings, each one custom made by the Royal Boutique.

Eunhwa's

Jisung's

Jisung's