C21

THANK YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH FOR 3.13K!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THIS BOOK COULD HAVE THIS MUCH. ANYWAYS, ILYSM💚💚💚
31 December 2018
Jisung's POV

Today is well, supposed to be quite a happy day since it's New Year's Eve but it's one dreaded day for me. The meeting about my coronation and everything is held today and I must attend it. I can't not attend it.

They're just basically going to talk about the whole coronation and marriage thing which I'm just used to. It's true though. They have been talking about stuff like this ever since I was 15. It only got worse by now and I always just sit and listen.

It wasn't that annoying but it's just a bit uncomfortable for me to listen to people talking about my whole coronation as well as potentially planning my marriage already. It was weird but now that I'm used to it so yeah.

I get up and get to the bathroom to clean myself up before the meeting. After I finish my morning routine, I wear a dark green official suit or something like that. After I tidied it a little bit, I go out to the dining room.

I saw my mom whipping up breakfast and my dad sitting down and reading so I decided to greet them like I usually do. "Morning mom, father" I said. It may be unusual for people to call their mothers 'mom' but call their fathers 'father' but I've grown used to it so yeah.

"Morning Jisung-ah" my mom said flashing me a sweet smile. No wonder my father fell for her. "Morning Jisung. Wow that's my son alright" my father said looking at my choice of attire. I chuckled as I sit down.

Approximately 5 minutes later, my mom was done so she served breakfast for everyone and told one of the maids to bring to servings to my brother's room for him and his wife. Come to think of it I rarely visit him in his room.

But to be honest, yes, my mom is the Queen but they aren't all stuck up and everything letting the chefs do all the cooking and stuff. She's one of the type of girls to say "It's better to do it yourself than letting people do it for you" as I quote.

She said that when I was in high school, 1st year of high school to be exact. There was so many meetings at that time for some reasons and my exams were approaching so I asked my mother for permission to let other people attend the meetings for me.

She denied the choice strongly though and forced me to get in the meeting room despite it being about 11 p.m. at that time. I was near to going crazy when my mom said the words I quoted just now. When I asked why her response was just a simple smile.

But the words that come after that smile was something so very memorable and I still remembered the whole sentence. It was simple, yes, but it was way more meaningful than William Shakespeare's 'Romeo and Juliet'.

She said "Because when you do it yourself, you get the experience and feeling of all the hardwork and that hardwork will pay every misery you have gone through during the whole process of your duties"

It's a long sentence but that statement might get paid by every poet just to have it in their poems. She used to be one which explains her choice of words. She used to be a poet who writes words of encouragement and everything. She passed that ability to my brother and partially to me.

My abilities are more like my father's, as well as my personality and everything. Everyone has said that I have good leadership despite being barely an adult. They all said that I will get comfortable with someone once I know them.

These are all traits from my father, famous traits that is. I have quite a good memory and extremely good dancing abilities just as my father had. It may be shocking to have nearly everything my father had but it's the truth.