C25

THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR LITERALLY 5.34K READS I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS WHILE WRITING ILY ALL💚💚💚❣

25 January 2019
Eunhwa's POV

It has literally been 2 days and the two girls have not been attending school. I've asked that mate of my brother's but she won't answer, plus she looks tired so I stopped. Me and Hayeon were absolutely clueless.

And most of all, today is a Friday which means that I have to attend the Supernatural Anatomy class for the first time. I am completely unsure about seeing Yoonmi in it alone with no friends or anyone.

The fact that makes it scary is that she has the rest of the school on her back so if she does something to me the rest will follow her. Besides, I am a target for bullying. I don't even know what I've done to her.

So after I arrived at school and met Hayeon, other than going to classes we were worried of the two girls who have gone missing these past 2 days. Even that brother of mine won't say anything. The school doesn't seem to be worried though. Maybe they have the school's permission.

So now it was lunch time and we sat down and ate lunch in silence. Because 1, we have no clue on what those two are doing or where they have been and 2, about the whole Supernatural Anatomy class thing.

I don't think Yoonmi is going to be happy on knowing that I managed to survive after all the damage she had done to me. That is going to be the tricky part. Who knows what is up her sleeves the moment she sees me?

"Are you sure you'll be able to manage facing her alone? I mean I can stay with you until the lesson is over" Hayeon said as I shook my head as a no. "You don't have to. Besides, they won't let you in the room since you didn't apply for it" I said.

"Touché" she said. There are only about 8 students in the class, that is including me and Hyoyoo. The interest for this class has been going down lately and the number of smart people has been decreasing as well. It is weird but who am I to judge them?

I mean, I can't judge anyone based on smartness. If I do then I'll be no different to Yoonmi and her gang and trust me, I know what it feels like to be hit in the guts with a pipe by her so I definitely don't want the rest to feel what it feels like.

Because it feels like a mix of horror, pain, suffering, agony and basically every feeling that relates with horror, agony, and pain to be honest. You can just use any synonym and it'll be a perfect description.

It was just mere luck that Jisung was there. If not, my soul would've caught up with my parents'. The memories of them being dead still haunts me. I hope that they're doing alright up there.

Okay, so enough of the mourning and on with the story. Classes went by like a blur to me basically. And in no time it was already time for me to get in the Supernatural Anatomy classroom, a secluded room in the corner of a dark hallway of the school.

The interior was literally no joke though. Despite it being located in such an abandoned place, the room looked amazing. The lights were bright and they were illuminating the brilliant room. It looked extremely aesthetic in my opinion.

 It looked extremely aesthetic in my opinion