C60

30 May 2024
3rd Person's POV

"Jisung, I can't go out like this. I'm too bloated to be shown to the public" Eunhwa said as she stared at her husband. "Bloated or not you will still be my Queen" Jisung said and she cringed at her husband's words. "And this little fellow here will be our princess" he said.

Princess you ask? Yes, Eunhwa is pregnant with a girl about 5 months after they got married and she's now heavily pregnant with a daughter. They went through a lot, arguments because Eunhwa has been working too much for her own good or even names, but they thought of it already. 

They've decided on Park Anna. Anna because they wanted to have a daughter as kind, brave, loving, and beautiful as Anna from Frozen (actually a modification of the name Shane Ann; the name of kbfnjo my fellow reader💚) and they wanted her to have a happy ending with the man she would love in the future.

"I'm not ready to be a Queen yet... I'm a mere civilian, an orphan even, who just happens to have a werewolf mate who is also the Crown Prince of the kingdom I'm living in. I just got lucky Jisung" she said as she touched her bloated stomach.

Jisung just smiles softly at the sight. He have always known that she won't ever feel worthy of the title 'Queen' in this kingdom when she's just an orphan who has a Crown Prince as a mate. But he knew more than to just let her believe so, she would have this as a reward of all her years of suffering as both an orphan and a bullied girl in school.

He went up to her and hugs her which didn't work well because of the bump but he still did nonetheless. "Ready or not, you'll still be Queen nevertheless. The faster the better, you said it yourself" he said. "Not in stuff like this!" she exclaimed.

"Anyways, the coronation would be today, it was finalized like a week after our marriage if you remember" he said and she groaned. "I would make a bad impression on the people by appearing like this" she pouted.

He chuckled and said "They would respect you for being strong enough to go out and go through the coronation while you're carrying our precious little princess" She rolled her eyes but melted at his sweet words. He has always been so sweet to her she felt bad for not being able to reciprocate the action.

"And if you can do this with me today fluently we'll get ice cream when we get back" he said and her ears perked up at the mention of ice cream. She has always been craving for ice cream. "Let's get it" she said and got ready in her dress. It was beautifully made, specifically for the coronation.

The dress was a bit tight on her plump stomach but she managed

The dress was a bit tight on her plump stomach but she managed. "You ready?" he asked after she was finished. "Ready as I can ever be I guess" she said and he pecks her forehead. "I love you" he said and she smiled. "Love you too" she said.

They went in the room they were supposed to enter, filled with every minister, every Royal Council member, every official, every Duke and Dutchess, the advisor, the Lords, everyone. They will be having a party with the whole kingdom later on to celebrate the new King and Queen.

The procession started and Jisung's parents were the ones declaring them as the new rulers of the kingdom. They made them say their vows for the kingdom, to protect it with their best, to lead not to boss and all those kinds of things and finally gave them their crowns.

 They made them say their vows for the kingdom, to protect it with their best, to lead not to boss and all those kinds of things and finally gave them their crowns

"And now, I officially declare you, Park Jisung and Park Eunhwa to be the new King and Queen of the NCT Kingdom" Jisung's father announced and everyone clapped for their new King and Queen

"And now, I officially declare you, Park Jisung and Park Eunhwa to be the new King and Queen of the NCT Kingdom" Jisung's father announced and everyone clapped for their new King and Queen. "Do your best" his mother said and they nodded. The official ceremony ended soon enough and then it was time for the celebration with the citizens.

"You know that I will be seeing you more often right?" Hyoyoo asked as she saw Eunhwa. "Why?" she asked. "Did you forget that I was chosen to be in the analyst team for the government?" she asked back and Eunhwa realized what she meant. "Oh okay yeah" Eunhwa said.

"So how are you doing, Your Majesty?" Mark playfully asked as Jisung smacked his arm. "Keep calling me that, sure" he said. "Treat my sister like how she's supposed to be treated" Mark said. "I will without a doubt treat her like she's a damn goddess which she is" Jisung said. "I did not need to know that" Mark said again as they broke into laughter.

There was a dance part and Eunhwa was forced to dance as the Queen although she is heavily pregnant. "Remind me why I did this again" she groaned, turning to Jisung. "Because you love me and you want to get that ice cream" he said and she nods. "Mostly on the ice cream part though" she said and Jisung feigned an offended expression.

"Well ice cream or not, you'll still be my Queen" he said. "Stop it with the cheese, Anna is not having it" she said and he grinned. "Sorry about that princess" he said rubbing her stomach. "So you're calling her princess and me Queen now?" Eunhwa asked and Jisung nods at the statement. It was true anyways.

"Then I shall call you my King" she said and his lips broke out to a smile. "Then you should" he grinned. By the time the celebration ended, the two went back to their room, Jisung helping Eunhwa to do almost everything as she was unable to do many things due to her pregnancy.

When they were done, they simply laid down in bed with Jisung back hugging Eunhwa and caressing her bloated stomach. "She's going to be a wonderful girl" Jisung said, already knowing what Anna would be like. "She's a blessing honestly" Eunhwa said and Jisung nodded, agreeing with her words.

"What can I say? She has an amazing mom" he said and she blushed. No matter how long she has been with him or will be with him, she would always blush at his cheesy words or just around him generally. It was as if it was just yesterday they first talked at the rooftop of their school.

"I love you, my Queen, forever and always" he said. "Love you too my King, till the sun rises in the West" she smiled. "And we love you, princess, for infinity we will" Jisung smiled as he felt a kick from Anna. They are going to be one unstoppable happy family, no doubt.

End.

There you go guys, the end is here. I'll still be updating for the epilogue. I'll miss it and y'all too. Love you all and thank you for your support throughout the book. I couldn't have done this without all of you so thank you and remember that I love every single one of y'all❤💕💚

-Clai