C35

THANKS TO Y'ALL THIS BOOK MADE IT TO 17.6K OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH💚💚💚💚
01 April 2019
3rd Person's POV

Y'all know and love the date today, that's a fact for everyone except those who are holy and honest. It's April Fools Day! And that means that most will be fooling around or pranking others, typical creatures on April Fools Day actually. And the whole pranking and fooling thing gets to the Dreamies for sure.

They play stupid but amazing pranks each time every year. And this year, they were planning on something big, really big. They were going to do it to the whole school except the girls so that means, it also gets to Yoonmi. Yes, the girl was back in school but she was nothing like before, she was even worse than before the incident.

She was bullying Eunhwa every single chance she gets, talking bad about her whenever she's not around which was frequent so Yoonmi talks about Eunhwa almost every time. Whenever a teacher caught them, Yoonmi would get away with some dumb excuse the teachers all believe.

Eunhwa was tired of everything but she kept it to herself. No one knows about it, not even Jisung. Well that's what she thinks. The girls actually found out when they heard screams and begs but they didn't do anything to Yoonmi, at least not yet. They also told Jisung and Mark and the two were not cool about it.

They wanted to finish the whole problem once and for all but they needed a plan. They needed evidence or something to get her expelled but they came up with something that is not recommended for people to try at home or anywhere in all reality.

It was only the girls' idea so the rest of the Dreamies don't really know about it. The Dreamies' plan was to give out candy and everything to the whole school but with a surprise to it, maybe a robot bug to scare the hell out of girls and maybe for the guys as well.

So the Dreamies will be attending school again for today to give the girls their April Fools surprise and for the boys, the girls and the rest of the Dreamies. Eunhwa is mostly bullied by girls so she's going to be fine with the boys. When the Dreamies enter the school building, chaos happened.

There were girls shouting and screaming everywhere, trying to get close to their 'oppars', the boys were cool about it but some of their friends ran to them and gave them hugs and stuff. It was no exception for Jisung, but no boys came his way because he didn't really make any friends in school at all.

He was that handsome, smart, popular but anti-social kind of guy and everyone knows that. They started to give out chocolate packs which contain robot cockroaches to scare the students there. When they were all finished and the giving out plan was complete, they told the whole school to open the wrappers on their count.

"AND 3 2 1 OPEN THEM" Haechan shouted and everyone opens the wrappers and screams were heard throughout the auditorium, yes they are there. Even the boys were screaming like crazy. Everyone just held onto one another and scrambled up to the stage where the Dreamies and the girls are standing.

Renjun clicked a button and all the cockroaches stopped. "APRIL FOOLS" every Dreamie and girl shouted and laughed at the prank. "IT WAS A PRANK?!" one student shrieked and Jaemin laughed as he nods. Even Mark was there and he was laughing all the way along with the rest.

"Why is Mr. Lee here?" another student asked. "Because he's a part of us, and he always will be although he is a teacher now" Jisung said. "I bet this is all Eunhwa's idea! She's always that snake come on!" Yoonmi exclaimed from the crowd. She was coming at Eunhwa, not caring about the commotion anymore.

Eunhwa was honestly scared of what she would do to her but Jisung stepped in front her quickly and that made Yoonmi stop in her tracks. "What's wrong Jisung oppa?" she asked as an attempt to flirt or something, turning nice in a split second. It was terrifyingly disgusting if everyone had to be honest.