C04

07 October 2018
Jisung's POV

I wake up to the sound of my brother yelling at me to wake up again. "5 minutes hyung" I whined. "Jisung today is the last day I'll be waking you up you better wake up right now" he said. Through the week I've been drowning in my studies. Finals is next month although graduation is in 2 months. To say the least, I'm terrified of the results. That's why I've been studying.

"Okay I'm up" I said sitting up and stretching my arms. "Finally" he said. "The wedding will be after your school time so you can still attend school so don't worry" he said and then my eyes shoot open. "Wait it's the day?" I ask. "Yes it's THE day Jisung-ah. I'm finally marking my mate" he said excitedly. "Well isn't that interesting" I said raising a brow.

"What are you thinking with that little mind of yours?" he asked squinting his eyes playfully. "Excuse me? Little mind? Please hyung I'm one of the top students at school" I said. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I frowned at him doing that. "Don't frown at me like that I know you like it when I pet you at your nape" he said and he pets me there. I let out audible growls but not bad ones, just something like purrs of a kitten.

"Awww" he cooed. "Hyungggg" I whined. "Alright you wolf go to shower and eat breakfast with us after that" he said and gets out. "He's also a wolf" I mumbled to myself before heading to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

5 minutes later I'm done and I wear my school uniform before going to the dining room. "Morning Jisung-ah" my mom said. "Morning... wait who is she?" I ask looking at an unfamiliar someone. "Don't be rude Jisung" my father said.

"No it's okay, I mean I didn't introduce myself anyways. Hi I'm Kang Seulgi, your brother's fianceé. I'm a hybrid, a cat one" she said. "Oh, I'm Park Jisung, and you know who I am already" I said and she nods. "His brother, an alpha werewolf, 16 years old." Seulgi said.

"Hyung did you tell her everything about me?" I ask and he shrugs. "Welp, I gotta go to school now so bye bye" I said and head towards the gate and into the car. The driver drives off to school and as usual, girls screaming can be heard from inside the car. I get out and the screaming got louder. I ignored them and just head to my locker to get my books.

This time, inside my locker are a bunch of letters, cliché to those who watch dramas or read romance stories where the popular guy receives love letters everyday. I sighed and took the letters and went outside first since class won't start until another 15 minutes.

I went outside and read them just because I appreciate their work in doing unnecessary stuff like these. Eventually, I got tired so I just sneakily throw them away. I grab my books and head to the class.

The time went by pretty fast today and I find myself at the rooftop once more since I finished my lunch quickly, unable to stand that obnoxious obsessive fangirl. Then to my surprise, a girl came, specifically, THE girl. "U-Umm.. hi?" I said. "Hi" she said back.

"What brings you here?" I ask. "Just wanted to have some fresh air, what about you?" she asks. "It's a routine after lunch I usually do" I said. "By the way, the name's Eunhwa, Han Eunhwa" she said extending a hand for a handshake. "Jisung, Park Jisung" I said accepting the handshake.

"That 3rd grade student that every girl is obsessed about?" she asks and I sigh nodding. The bell rings and she said "I'm gonna go now" "Yeah me too" I said and we both walk our separate ways. Then it settled in my mind that I just talked to the girl... wait.... I JUST TALKED TO THE GIRL! I tried to keep my cool and go to my next class.

The day went by quickly as well and I find myself already inside the car, driving to the palace to get ready for my brother's wedding. Once I get there, I was guided to take a shower and put on a suit, a tuxedo to be precise. So I did take a shower in 5 minutes and just immediately wear my tuxedo, including with the tie and shoes.

I was again guided to go to the styling room and I got my hair styled. It was styled well just like usually but a bit different. Then, I go to the venue which is the ballroom. The ballroom was decorated with all sorts of stuff, flowers, lights, just like an extravagant wedding. "Jisung! You're here!" a voice said.

I turn my head around and see my brother coming towards me. "Hyung!" I said and he gives me a brotherly hug. "I'll definitely miss dealing with your lazy butt every morning" he said grinning. "Nahh.. you'll be too immersed in marking her" I smirked. "Get those thoughts away from you Jisung-ah. You'll be like that next year" he said. "Next year is it? Not now hyung" I retort.

"I think I better go now. See you" he pats my shoulder and goes to his designated room. I shake my head smiling and walk away towards the table he prepared for the family. I sit down and start mingling around with some of my cousins.

Specifically 1 hour later, which is at 5.00 p.m. the MC announces "Ladies and Gentleman, let us begin." I see my brother standing in the front on the right side of the, well priest. The bride starts making her way to the front, an arm around her father's. Once she reaches the front, her father lets go of her arm and guides her to her future husband's.

She smiles at her father before the priest speaks "Everyone, we have gathered here today to witness the marriage of these two lovers, if anyone were to object, please do now" he starts. The crowd was quiet indicating that no one objects.

"Now we may begin. Do you, Park Taeyong (Imagine his surname is Park since he and Jisung are brothers), take Kang Seulgi to be your lawfully wedded wife, through thick and thin, through rich and poor, through health and sickness until death do you apart?" the priest asks and my brother smiled. "I do" he says.

"Now do you, Kang Seulgi, take Park Taeyong to be your lawfully wedded husband, through thick and thin, through rich and poor, through health and sickness until death do you apart?" the priest asks and she smiles saying "I do"

They said their vows and put the rings on each others' ring fingers and the priest finally announces "And by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" My brother swoops Seulgi down and French kissed her as cheers erupted from the audience.

"Let the celebrations begin!" my brother announced and we start to eat, dance, congratulate, or mingle around. I was one of the people who congratulated my brother before eating. "You're gonna mark her tonight aren't you?" I ask and he nods. "Hopefully" he said. "What do you mean by hopefully?" I ask. He shrugs and I am confused, literally.

I decided not to question him further and just eat my dinner seeing that it's about like 7.00 p.m. right now. I have to admit the food was delicious, literally. It went on and after 1 hour there was a dance and the guests had partners to dance with. And then, my mind wandered off to Eunhwa.

Would she dance with me if I asked? I asked myself that and smiled unknowingly. I was pulled by my father to the center. "What?" I ask. "As the crown prince, dance" he said. "But I got no one to dance with" I said. "I'll just be your dance buddy" my cousin said. I nod and take her hand. I danced with her alongside my brother and now sister-in-law.

After a few minutes of dancing, it was time for the bride to throw the bouquet. Everyone waits in anticipation on who is going to catch it and surprisingly I did. I stare at it in shock and my brother grins. "Looks like you'll be marking your mate soon to aye?" he teases.

"I... don't know?" I said. "Wait for next year, literally let's just see what'll happen next year" he said grinning. I give him a 'really?' face but he just chose to ignore it. The party goes on with mingling around and stuff until it reached 10.00 p.m. the party ends and well we go back.

After I got back in my room I just took off my suit and change into some comfortable pyjamas. Really, I need to get used to this. After that, I plop down on my bed thinking of what happened today but the only thing filling my mind is Eunhwa, an unknowing smile etched on my face as I drift off to sleep with the thought of her.