C58

05 February 2021
3rd Person's POV

Today was the day that Jisung decided to make everything special. He wanted to do something on his birthday and at that, he would need his friends' ideas and Eunhwa's co-operation. That is, with the girls' help as well.

"Hyung I really don't know how to do all this help me" Jisung said as he stared at each and every one of the Dreamies. "Don't ask me I'm not supposed to know these kind of things, ask Jeno he's the man" Jaemin said and he turned to Jeno. "What are we talking about again?" Jeno then asked and everyone was so done with him.

"Jeno... I don't know what Hayeon saw in you when she fell for you" Haechan said and they laughed as the said man scowled. "Shut up single one" he said and Haechan gasped offended. "He just pulled the status board" he said and everyone doubled over in laughter. "No but seriously guys WHAT DO I DO?" Jisung panicked.

"Jisung calm down. I honestly don't know how you can handle a mountain of paperwork all due in a few hours but panics at things like this" Mark said. "Your mate does that too, what do you mean?" Jisung said. It was true, the girls are all working now and some are in university while doing part-time jobs.

Hayeon is being a good wife and mom all the while having her own restaurant and cooking there as a chef. She has always loved cooking and baking so she fulfilled the dream by building a restaurant of her own. Yerin loves dancing so she's working on her dance moves and choreography at university as she trains at the same entertainment Jeno and Jaemin are in.

Hyoyoo was chosen by the government to be an analyst of supernatural creatures so she's learning about that now in university and takes minors in literature as she wants to write and works part-time in the school they used to go to as assistant of Supernatural Anatomy teacher. Her life is the most hectic one but she always has time for everyone which made everyone confused on why she's so chill about it.

Eunhwa is learning all the morals and etiquettes of being a princess and the future Queen which was why she is with Jisung's mom most of the time, learning everything she could from the best source possible. She is actually doing great in all this and Jisung thought that she was destined to become a princess, the princess.

"I mean yeah but still" Mark said. "Okay but seriously what am I supposed to do?" Jisung asked and everyone got to thinking. Suddenly, Renjun clapped his hands once and said "I have a plan" he said and that was when everything started.

---

"I still don't get why I'm the one stuck with you and not Hayeon. She's better than me in these things just so you know" Eunhwa said as she let Yerin drag her along the row of practice rooms. "But she's too busy being a mom and the other one just can't dance" Yerin said and continued dragging her through lefts and rights.

"So what choreography are we trying today for this fun you mentioned 5 minutes ago?" Eunhwa asked as Yerin pulls her in a certain room. She played a video and Eunhwa looked at the dance and thought that it was quite easy to pull off.

They practiced for a few times, getting the hang of it by the 6th time they did the whole dance routine. And by that time, they were all worn out after the intense exercise period. "I thought that it would be easy, I thought wrong. I can't feel my legs anymore" Eunhwa said as Yerin laughed.

"GUYS!" someone busted through the doors, startling the two who were sitting on the floor all sweaty. "Why are you here?" Yerin asked as she eyed at Hayeon. "I have something important to say, JISUNG IS IN THE HOSPITAL, HE WAS RAN OVER BY A CAR" she screamed and at that point, Eunhwa dashed outside.

She didn't mind her aching feet anymore, she just wanted to see her mate alive and well. She knew just where to go without them telling her, the hospital near the Neo River. She ran and ran, a few tears slipping down her face but she wasn't sobbing, not yet at least.