C42

Well damn gang, 31K READS I LUV YOU ALL MWAH💚💚💚
02 August 2019
3rd Person's POV

"So we're celebrating your birthday at that café you used to work in?" Jaemin asked and Mark nods. "They said that they're closing the café today because most of the workers couldn't come and the boss was kind enough to let me go there and celebrate my birthday" he said.

"So we're going for the casual look, great" Eunhwa said. It has been a while since she went out with casual attire. She has been wearing mostly semi-formal attire since she lived with Jisung in the palace. She missed wearing a shirt and some shorts.

Mark nods and they went back to their own places. "Jisungggg" Eunhwa whined and Jisung turned to her. "What?" he asked. He didn't know what has gotten into her but he was willing to do anything... except living without her like his nightmare.

"Can you make me a poem, like a special one?" Eunhwa asked. "So suddenly?" Jisung asked. She has never been like and he was confused but she nodded so he tried to come up with something. It wasn't that hard considering the fact that he got perfect scores for all his tests but it did take quite a while because he wanted it to be special.

He wanted the poem to be different, maybe short but meaningful or maybe something that would tell some tragic love story. It was that special making it hard for him until he thought of something. He thought that it was the perfect one so he started saying the words.

"I was a mess, in a war with myself
There was chaos everywhere
Then amongst all that came you
And every inch of my being told me
That you are my happily ever after"

She cooed at him and kissed him. He was taken aback by the sudden move but kissed back nonetheless. She pulled away when she ran out of air and Jisung rested his forehead on Eunhwa's. "Why the sudden poem?" he asked. "I wanted to know... if everything is real, if your love for me is real" she said.

"Of course it is princess. You're my beautiful beginning, my amazing story, and my best end. You're just the definition of my life" he said and she chuckled. "I can't believe you actually made a special one" she said. "Well you said a special poem, and your wish is my command" he said.

And for the rest of the day, they just cuddled in their room, whispering sweet nothings to each other. And when they had to, they simply got into a shirt and shorts and left the palace to the café. "I'm saying this for the second time but happy birthday Mork" Eunhwa said and hugged her brother to death.

"Eunhwa, you're squeezing me" Mark said, voice straining. "Sorry" she said with a grin after she lets go of him. "Happy birthday hyung" Jisung said and gave Mark a hug. "Thanks Jisung-ah" he said. "We got your favs on the table just grab the ones with your names" he said and they went to the table to grab some drinks.

"What do you think that mate of his got for him?" Jisung asked while skeptically looking at the girls talking to one another. "Either watermelons or something that will blow our minds" she said. "How are you so sure?" he asked and turned to Eunhwa while raising an eyebrow at her. She chuckled lightly.

"It's his mate we're talking about, she's weird like that" Eunhwa said. They started the celebration with all the eating while chatting along. The Dreamies were all telling Mark how old he is and how they're younger than him which ended up in Mark scolding them because they're only a few years apart from him.

They gave him each a gift but his mate hasn't. "Why aren't you giving him anything?" Jeno asked. "Well, I planned on giving him a watermelon farm but that's... not that special. So I'm gonna give you something else" Hyoyoo said and went outside the café for the gift. "RIP Mark hyung's watermelon hope" Haechan teased.

She came in again with a masked man behind her. "Who is that?" Chenle asked. "This man, I'm sure Mark knows who he is" she said and motioned for Mark to come closer and find out who he is. The man removed his mask and Mark had memories flying by his mind.

"... dad?" Mark muttered out. "The last time I saw you was when you were two, look at you now" he said. "But... you got into an accident" he said. "But they never found my body because I survived and ran away" his father said.

"Then how did you find him?" Mark turned to Hyoyoo. "I have my ways" she shrugged. "She basically found all the information about me, hacked my van, tracked my phone and busted into my place only to explain the situation" he said.

"So you're saying that... I have a step-father alive after all?" Eunhwa asked. "Who is...?" "She's my half-sister, Mom's second child with another man" Mark explained. "Oh... then nice to meet you, step-child" he said. 

"Well this is a plot twist" Yerin said. "It definitely is" Hayeon agreed. "So, have dinner with us? You're already here anyways" Mark said and the man nods. "Thank you baby" he said to the girl and kissed her forehead to her cheeks and to her lips.

"MIND THE PDA PLEASE" Renjun screamed. The rest of the night went by in a flash. The Dreamies and the Chewing Gum Squad both warmed up to Mr. Lee, Mark's long lost father and they found out that he's actually really funny and kind.

"Thanks for having me here although I'm basically a stranger to all of you. Happy birthday Mark and sorry for not being with you these past few years" his father said. "It's fine" Mark said. "You were in Brazil anyways" Hyoyoo said. "So you're telling me that she flew all the way to Brazil just to tell him about everything?" Hayeon asked with wide eyes.

"Technically I teleported but yes" she said. "Damn I love you" Mark said. After the whole chatting, the squad went back to their own places. Jisung and Eunhwa basically talked about everything that happened, especially about the fact that Eunhwa actually has a step-father, alive and well.

"So all this time, I'm not an orphan?" Eunhwa said. "Well you didn't know about him being alive so..." Jisung shrugged. "I guess so" she said. Then at the end, they peacefully slept withn no worries at all.

I'll update one more chapter if I got time 'cause today's my birthday💚