C51

15 October 2019
Jisung's POV

Yeah okay, this time the stress isn't as much but I AM STILL STRESSED OUT. The paperworks are all stacked and is as high as a mountain. I doubt that I will finish all of this in a day. I still have to make a report on some other financial and political things. My head is gonna blow up soon and it'll be over for me.

I sighed for the nth time today as I continued doing my paperwork. Just as I thought that I was going to finish, another pile of papers magically landed on my desk as I groaned. Apparently, there are more papers to be checked and signed and I immediately knew that today is going to be a long day for me.

Well it's pretty obvious, I still have 1 and a half stack of paperwork due today and I don't have anyone to cheer me up, save for Eunhwa but she's at school working hard on her tests right now. I somehow found the will and motivation to do all these so I straightened my back, took my pen and started working on them.

Time passed by without me realizing and unknowingly to me, Eunhwa had gotten home and into our room. I only realized this when she encircled her arms around my shoulders as she puts her head on my shoulder. "Hey, what are you doing?" she asked and looked at me. "Just these paperworks princess, then I have to type a report and then I'm all done" I said.

She chuckled as she placed a peck on my cheek then removed herself from me. I heard shuffling from behind and knew that she was rummaging through the closet for her clothes. After a while, she sat beside me and said "Where is the data for the report?" "In my drawer, why?" I asked and she just retrieved it without a word. "I'm helping you do it. So lend me your laptop and then I'll work on it. You can review it once your done" she said and took my laptop.

I couldn't object and tell her to rest as she was already typing away. Well, might as well be thankful that she's willing to help me do all this nonsense at her condition. We continued working in silence and by the time I was down to my last sheet of files to confirm, she was done. Albeit that was quick for someone not used to the royal life.

I quickly finished the last one and then checked the report she typed. It was a long report, about 5 pages containing every information needed, all neat and qualified. I skimmed through the pages and found absolutely no mistakes at all. I looked at her with adoration in my eyes, how could she write something like this?

"I might or might not have hacked through your laptop when I was restless and you weren't here" she grinned sheepishly. "No wonder you didn't need my password!" I exclaimed in realization as she laughed and nodded. "And that was why you knew the qualifications and all" I said as I re-read her report.

"But seriously though, who taught you how to make a report?" I asked. "Yerin might or might not have told me everything about reports" Eunhwa said smiling. Damn, her smile is so bright I think it can light up the whole universe. "Have I ever told you how beautiful your smile is?" I blurted out and her cheeks dusted pink.

I chuckled at the cute gesture. "The report is done and I just need to send it to them and then we can cuddle" I said and she squealed. I have came to a conclusion that she absolutely loves cuddling and so I've decided to do that and besides, I also like and want cuddles as well.

So I quickly sent it to the designated minister and then put my laptop away. She cheered as I cuddled her on the couch although we have a bed. "You know I love you right princess?" I said out of the blue. "So suddenly?" she asked and looked up to face me. "I just... I don't know what got in me and I just had the strong urge to tell you that I love you every single second" I said truthfully.

She smiled softly at me and reached her hand up to caress my cheek and it trailed down to my nape. I closed my eyes at the touch and leaned towards her. "I know you love me, as cocky I sound in that, it's true. And you should know that I love you too my prince" she said and pecked my lips.

I opened my eyes slowly to see her staring at me. She diverted her gaze elsewhere as my eyes caught hers and I chuckled at her embarrassment. This time, it was me who reched to caress her cheek and place a loving kiss on her lips. It's been a while since we have alone time with each other since the two of us are always busy with something else and that she was in her recovery period. It feels nice to spend time alone again.

We talked as time passed by, going from one topic to another like a monkey swinging from one branch to the other in lightning speed. It went from talking about our work and stuff to guessing on who would get married first among our group of friends. We both agreed on Jeno and Hayeon though, the two are going to be parents by next year for God's sake.

Then we ate together with my parents and my brother as well as Seulgi noona which we haven't done in a while as well. We always had our dinner taken in our room and eat it here since we have extra work to do. But this time, everything was done and we don't have anything to do so why not sit with them again?

When it was time to sleep she cuddled me as I wrapped my arms around her waist, I haven't been able to do this as I always went to sleep later at the amount of work I had. It's nice to be a whole again with her. I can't even imagine what I would do without her.

I'm sorry I didn't know what to write for these filler chapters. So enjoy reading this crappy chapter I guess💚

-Clai